View Single Post
Hello Kitty

Old April 26th, 2010, 09:35 AM
I just created Horus the Avenger in Herolab. He is exactly as printed in Silver Age book, except I noticed that the original write up only applied all power points except 1 towards his device (i.e. it was 1 short) and yet he had Improved Sunder and Weapon Break as a character.

His hammer gave him Quick Change and I thought, had the original character been designed correctly, it would have instead listed one of those feats above as a function of the hammer. I chose Weapon Break. So he can attempt strike another weapon if he successfully makes a melee attack. It made logical sense and is a good choice.

My point is, I know other characters (official ones) have similar instances of errata or strange missing bits of information or simply incorrect choices made on the characters.

If we are going to enter these as stock, making them exact might be ok, since the real use of doing so is we can individually go in and correct a mistake like I found on Horus the Avenger.

I was thinking of doing all the freedom city characters and freedom's most wanted but I know someone else has already done that probably. Can you please post you have or send them to Colen for approval. I don't mind then going back and creating a second set of corrected characters, ie I will clean up errata and mistakes like I mentioned.
Hello Kitty is offline   #34 Reply With Quote