Thread: Pdf
View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 27th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pali View Post
I wonder why there's no option to print or export a ghost character. First I thought its cause ghosts are NPCs, but on the other hand its possible to print a mortal NPC character-sheet. So?
That's because ghosts are very simplistic in nature. It made no sense to output an entire page (and spend the time to lay it out) for a simple ghost. You *CAN* output a statblock for a ghost, which includes everything, and that's the intended method for outputting a ghost.

If there is a hue and cry for printing out a ghost character sheet, I can put it on the todo list. But it just didn't seem worthwhile, and White Wolf agreed when they vetted the data files.

Also strange, you could print a journal of an animal character but no character-sheet. Does this makes any sense?[/QUOTE]

That's an oops. Animals were intended to be handled just like ghosts. Due to their simplicity, a full character sheet makes no sense and the statblock contains everything that's needed for an animal. It looks like I messed up and included journal output option for animals, even though an animal has no journal. I'll get this fixed.

Also, as above, if there is a compelling reason to create a custom character sheet for animals, it can be done. It's just that we didn't see any benefit in doing it.
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote