View Single Post
Sendric

Old March 15th, 2023, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco963 View Post

Hahahaha!!!! I'm dancing!!! It works it works it works!!!! Thank you SO much Sendric!

I dunno why it didn't work the first time. I copied the new file over again, but thsis time deliberately chose to re-compile the game files, and Antimagic comes up now. It works beautifully. The script bit works perfectly too, all my damned Legacy weapons turn off when that adjustment turns on, it's absolutely gorgeous.
Any time you make a change to a user file, whether directly editing or copying a new file in, you have to recompile. Otherwise, the program doesn't know anything changed.

Quote:
This is simply wonderful, so fantastic, thank you so much for your help.
No problem. Did you have to make many changes to other items? I'm going through some stuff to update them for this new addition, but I doubt I'll get to everything. If you want to make sure you're stuff doesn't get blown up with the next release, let me know what items you modified.

Quote:
While I've got your ear: there's no way to replace"glamer" with "glamour", is there? I've tried to find a simple way, but I think I'd have to replace every single individual instance, wouldn't I, huh?
Yes. There are text editor programs that allow you to mass change all instances of "glamer" to "glamour". Visual Studio Code being one example.

HOWEVER,
  • since the official game spells it "glamer" this won't be changed in the community set, so you'd have to do it after every update.
  • I can't guarantee it won't break something.

Last edited by Sendric; March 15th, 2023 at 03:20 AM.
Sendric is offline   #9 Reply With Quote