View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 15th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglorin View Post
And by tackle you mean all the (supposedly - I didn't check it) subsystems and options still missing from the HLO implementation of the GMG?
(see: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63996 )
That post was rather disingenuous in its presentation. It detailed a bunch of individual items that it even admitted were in many cases likely not within the scope of HLO and/or didn't check their presence (some are definitely the former and others are definitely already included). It also merely copied our brief marketing summary as what we DO already included instead of providing a similarly detailed list of the numerous capabilities that exist today.

I only noticed that post this weekend, since I've focused my limited attention here on the general stuff about the product. So I'll get a detailed response to that post after consulting with the team to get concrete details about it all. Some of the items are definitely outside the scope of what Hero Lab covers, some items will ultimately be incorporated through already planned capabilities of Campaign Theater, and others are small things that we still have planned to include.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglorin View Post
I don't get it. What's the difference?
Well, if you just limit yourself to all the stuff from GMG that is ALREADY present in HLO, that's a TON of work that anyone else still has to implement. So I'm definitely sensing this post may have been intended as flame bait. If that's the case, please tread carefully...
rob is offline   #19 Reply With Quote