View Single Post
Parallax

Old September 29th, 2018, 09:36 AM
I am supremely disappointed in the direction your company decided to take with going online only with Starfinder and PF2. Seeing as the many hundred of dollars i have sunk into your system i feel discouraged and let down by essentially being told we aren't worth your time to continue pushing forward with the current offline capable system.

Considering how many players i have showed, then they themselves purchased your product. It sucks that we now see your over all plan after spending the money thus far. considering everyone i play with is serving on a ship or overseas where your so called internet capabilities are expanding so wonderfully.
You have effectively alienated a entire base of your following. There is no internet that isn't restricted to hell in most of these locations, if any at all. which means there is no purpose for myself, or to try and get others to further support or purchase your product, congratulations.

As for the excuse that those who wish may program it ourselves, If i had the time to program to that extent i wouldn't have spent hundreds of dollars supporting your company.

truly cannot express my disappointment in your decisions.
Parallax is offline   #90 Reply With Quote