View Single Post
stuartwaring

Old August 24th, 2018, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
Patient? Seriously?

You realize its 2018, not 2016 right?
Hey Scott,

Did you read this thread started by Rob: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=61062

It explains why comms have been lackluster and why development pace slowed so much over the last couple of years. It is a sobering read and certainly made me regret if any of my frustrations spilled out into the forums.

However, to my mind there has been a noticeable uptick in activity (on the forums) by Rone and BJ in the last month or so - they have been a bit more active, even if the actual new information is still sparse.

Like you I have been waiting for the CM for a long time (I invested in RW when I read the CM market was coming in early 2016), and I get your skepticism (and was of like mind for quite a while). However, there have been small breadcrumbs on the progress of the CM, and this has kept me satisfied (just!).

Like others I think that it is a wonderful tool as it is and it has massively enhanced our game, and I had kinda forgotten that in my frustration earlier in the year, so thank you to those voices who reminded me of that.

Now that we are getting small updates again every so often, I can wait patiently a little longer - hopefully others can too!
stuartwaring is offline   #557 Reply With Quote