View Single Post
numbat1

Old June 4th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyderak View Post
So is Pathfinder 1.0 and 2.0 going live in August?
Pathfinder 1E is currently remaining on HLC. There is a plan to port to HLO but no time frame at this point. Once that happens, if you choose to pay a small fee to port your content to HLO you should be able to use it in either system. (At least that is my understanding from the last I heard about it.)

Pathfinder Playtest (for the 2E playtest) will be supported in HLO. More on that should be available at GenCon. Hopefully, that will be a full release but I'm not sure that is what was actually promised. I think the announcement at PaizoCon (a single slide and Paizo staff making the announcement) was along the lines of more details at GenCon.

Paizo will be releasing Pathfinder Playtest at GenCon 2018 (early August) and the current plan is for the release of Pathfinder 2E (or whatever it will be called) at GenCon 2019.

I had a chance to experience some of the Playtest at PaizoCon and it was fun. There are a couple of elements I am uncertain of yet and I look forward to the Playtest in full to really experience the currently proposed system.
numbat1 is offline   #25 Reply With Quote