View Single Post
Dhrakken

Old April 27th, 2018, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharmiones View Post
To be perfectly honest:
My opinion is that this Paizo issue is on Paizo side and they have to work around it is just an outright lie. I honestly doubted that since the first announcement because the same to be used mechanism is already working with Fantasy Grounds as far as I can tell. So why the heck should it work for one company but not the other.

LWD just does not do anything anymore for RW as far as I can tell. No updates nothing at all.
I've given up on RW now. I've used it for some time to enter data from the Paizo AP I was running for my players however I've stopped doing so. I simply do not have the time to actually do that myself so I would gladly pay if it was done from someone else and ready to go. But this constant delay because of, whatever reason the might have come up in the past or may come up in the future: I simply do no longer care I made up my mind that they are just bull shit.
+1 to this

There are competing products that are now providing Paizo content and one of them in particular, has a staggering amount of content. As such, I have given up on RW and have now invested heavily in the competing product. I love Hero Labs and will continue to invest in it but Realm Works is now dead to me.
Dhrakken is offline   #380 Reply With Quote