View Single Post
Sendric

Old October 31st, 2017, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorian View Post
The new update helped a bunch, but there are still a ton of errors, like the following when I try opening a spell list for say this Sorcerer. The Spell list also has WAY more spells than it's supposed to (duplicates).
Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -

Is it possible to revert to an older d20 version? The attached portfolio has never given me any trouble in some 3 years, but in the last few updates things have been very odd. Feats that should be certain places are gone and new errors that I've never seen before have appeared, Versatile Spellcaster in this portfolio.
There's a bug with how the Fiendish Sorcery class special adds spells to your caster class. I have no idea why it wasn't an issue before, but it's clearly a problem now. I'll make a fix and get you the updated file.

I also noticed a couple of minor things with the portfolio itself. It didn't have Races of the Dragon checked as a source, which made Versatile Spellcaster not work. Also, if you are seeing an error pop up about Monster Manual 3, go to Portfolio -> Strip Missing Sources. Once that's done, save your portfolio, and that should remove the errors you're seeing (other than the duplicate spells).

Update: Download the attached user file, unzip it, and copy it into your d20 data folder (overwrite existing file). Then re-load Hero Labs and let me know if everything is working properly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 3.5 - Heroes of Horror.zip (124.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Sendric; October 31st, 2017 at 05:34 AM.
Sendric is offline   #695 Reply With Quote