View Single Post
DeltaMasterMind

Old September 24th, 2017, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowHeart View Post
Yeah, no problem, that's a useful clarification. More broadly, that's the second time today I've miscommunicated so clearly I need to be more precise in my wording. My primary concern is the ability to use the data packages I paid for, and that is cut off as soon as my sub lapses. I'm glad I would still have access to characters I previously created, but as a GM in two F2F games, three PbP games, and a player in -?- more, the primary issue for me is an ongoing ability to use data packages I paid for.
There is a good chance the subscription model will change over time, this is just a good way to get this project on its feet. With that said, the support for you to grab your HLO characters and use your HLC to edit them isn't that bad either. I do totally see your point on this matter as I felt the same when I first got on board with HL and had to deal with the probable lost of my license if the company fell-through. At this point I am not worried as they have been supportive of their user base thus far. I hope that might ease your mind. Take care.

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #16 Reply With Quote