View Single Post
jfrazierjr

Old September 20th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowHeart View Post
Pay up front and then every month and, if I stop paying every month, I lose the content I've already paid for? And access to my characters? :-/

I'd rather either pay it up front and be done with it, or pay for a subscription with access to all the data packages for a game system (as Syrinscape does it, though they also let you keep any sound packages they release during your subscription).
Quote:
Q: What happens if I stop paying the monthly fee for Hero Lab Online?
A: If your payment lapses, character creation will no longer be possible. But don’t worry, all your purchased content will be there waiting to resume use when you renew your account! And you’ll always be able to get your characters out, even with a lapsed account
Perhaps I did not fully understand your quoted statement,but from what the faq noted,you still have access to the characters after subscription lapse , just not editing. Honestly, the monthly cost is only to pay for the servers and bandwidth.

I have other possible issues with it, but will wait to see since it could prove a huge boon for me since most of my friends bring tablet or phones to games but only on is an IDEVICE. Of course, I will likely have to wait there years for support for my game system<sigh>
jfrazierjr is offline   #14 Reply With Quote