Thread: AB2 vs AB3
View Single Post
apollo0681

Old November 28th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Hi you are 100% correct but im afraid you are wasting your time moaning about it. every few months or so someone moans about the lack of support its been 9months I think since there was an update for the warhammer files which is appalling. A moderator will just reply saying its not there responsibility to update the files this wasn’t in the contract you agreed bla bla bla zzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is why I haven’t bothered to re-new my license as army builder works fine once your license has expired you just don’t have access to the official updates. I only use army builder for warhammer and when there is an official update it can be manually download from the site anyway so theres no need to renew anyway.

As you can see from all the downloads which have been added by members including myself who have long given up on offical updates and have decided its just easier to do it ourselves. Personally i think we shoudl be given free license renewals for the work we have put in but cant see that happening.
apollo0681 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote