View Single Post
BilboH20s

Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:51 PM
I updated Savage Worlds, as well as all the Savage Settings. Now, when I load Savage Worlds, I get :

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'eqDNBeerBo' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNHardLB' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNHardLS' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNMealAv' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNMealCh' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNMealFi' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNMovieT' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNWineBo' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eqDNWineGl' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eq50Grappl' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)
Thing 'eq50Quiver' - Condition test must occur prior to all rules and eval scripts, including on components (Initialize,2100)

After that, none of the settings come up, including my own files. I tried closing and restarting Hero Lab as well as reinstalling the Savage Worlds update. Any idea on what I can do to fix this?
BilboH20s is offline   #6 Reply With Quote