View Single Post
Oberons_child

Old August 27th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Hey everyone, it's been a while since the last post but I wanted to share my journey with you as well. We were gaming in a living room and I built a table to house the computer that would wheel around, it was connected to the TV which we would use to run Maptool. When I heard about realm works I began working on a few other hair brained schemes. My first was a projector. I tried finding a way to make the projector shoot from the ceiling but since it wasn't my house that became somewhat problematic. Instead I would up building a table out of Plexiglass and putting the projector underneath, I lined the plexiglass with white contact paper and the image was great. Setup however left something to be desired, between the mirror, the table, the computer, and the shifting environment.
This was the original "test" of it using a white sheet.
Projector table.jpg

That led me to pursue new avenues. I began to design a game table for when I eventually had a "game room" set up. Which I am happy to say I now have. Not quite finished with it but getting close.

Game table.jpg

The table is much larger than it may appear in the photograph, I had to design it to fit 8 people, so its about 5' x 7' roughly.
Oberons_child is offline   #85 Reply With Quote