View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old June 7th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Trying to help in saying this. Final is way "later" than Pre-Levels actually. Early would be in the the "First" phase area.

In this case when you want to muck around with a custom expression that HL is building you want to be really late. This allows you to adjust the value to what you want "after" HL has already set the value. Otherwise what happens often is they do an "append". Meaning your final custom expression could have looked like:
Code:
thingid.cdSun | thingid.XXX | thingid.xxxx(SpecSource.cHelpClr | SpecSource.cHelpFaS) & !Helper.Secondary & !Helper.Tertiary & !Helper.Quatinary & !Helper.Quintenary & !Helper.Obsolete
That would be my "guess" of what it looked like and why it would show 'Nothing to Display'.

So "First" timing is very early in the system calculations. This means expect very little of any value or tags to exist on the hero or other Things.

By "Final" timing we are very late in the system calculations. This means you can expect to find 99% of all tags, fields, and Picks to have values. Stuff for the "UI" like displaying lists or tables happens AFTER all scripts have run.

After that each "Timing" section sort of tells you about itself. In example Class levels or Attributes being calculated.

That is my 2 second definition of timing. Maybe it helps.
Yeah sorry "later"

But as my edit stated, the Sun domain is isn't being added to the list, nor is the secondary spells being created.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote