View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old June 7th, 2016, 09:41 AM
I've been trying to add a list of domains to a prestige class and have run into some strange problems.

First, I only want it to have access to the domains from a chosen deity. This would be all well and good except that no matter how I select things the Custom Ability box says "Nothing to Display" Any way I try and add to the custom expression.

Now if I do the normal method and populate the custom ability as a cleric it will fill fine. But, that shows all domains.

After that this prestige does not have enough levels of its own to gain access to all 9 levels of domain spells. I want to add the chosen base class to the PrC's level to for the purpose of calculating what spells they have access to. I think that should be easy once I get the correct domains to display, but I wanted to include that here.

As of right now, the domain spell secondary spell list wont even display at all, no matter how I set things up. I am assuming that has something to do with the difference between a PrC and a normal class.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote