View Single Post
daplunk

Old February 15th, 2016, 12:39 AM
You think $20 is an unfair price for the years of development that have gone into the application?

I honestly don't see it as I'm buying the functional game files. The dev's give you that so that you will buy the application yes but realistically you are paying for the application itself.

And as someone who's now spent a chunk of time playing with it, it's a pretty damn impressive piece of software.

How easy do you think it is to program something that caters to every systems needs while still also being flexible enough to handle what ever crazy concept the community can come up with?

I would wager many of the new systems start this way. With as much content as LW can legally put into it. They do as much as you can and then they give you every single tool and all the support you need to fill in the gaps.

$20 might be too much for just the SRD content this week. But hopefully that will all change next week... Either way you will still have paid LW $20 to use their application which is less than a dinner date at McDs with your missus.
daplunk is offline   #41