View Single Post
ToshBo

Old January 31st, 2007, 02:49 PM
First: The product is great. As a user of the excellent Army Builder, I am very glad to see this. Way less confusing then PCGen (Although that is a pretty good program as well, just not friendly).

Enough brown-nosing. Here it is:

I add new feats and change the prestige classes a bit. I would like to add more feats, new spells and new prestige classes. The problem I have right now is that after I make, save and splice the new stuff.. All is good. UNITIL I close and launch HL again. Then, they are all not available. I have to splice everything again.

The second thing: Is there any way to write scripts for editing? Besides the panel method you have now (I am a luddite. My wife, however, is familiar with programming and would like to know).

Last thing: I want to get this program for the people who play with us, and I would like to be able to share the changes I make. Do I simply save out and replace their feats lists, etc, with the ones I make? Is there an export function I am missing?

Anyway, good work. I am very happy with it, and hope it is successful so we will see more stuff for it in the future.
ToshBo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote