View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old July 23rd, 2015, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
That would be awesome! I've been fiddling around and watching tutorials and I can get some stuff to work but not everything.
can you clarify "Stuff" not working? Sorry I'm a very left brained engineer type (my new years resolution was to eliminate the use of pronouns in my conversations with others. helps me better remember peoples names.)
Just want to make sure my approach would even be helpful.
Overall challenge is the "minion" in the D20 setup seems to be (like most other things) limited from a programing perspective in comparison to the Pathfinder version of HL. SOOOO many times have I seen poor Shadow, Aaron, and others say, "this would be loads easier if, like path-finder, D20 had XYZ".....

But with that said, happy to help figure out if its at least possible.
DLG

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #10 Reply With Quote