View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old June 2nd, 2015, 09:12 AM
*Removed in response to Peace Accord*

To Rob> Thanks for taking the time.

To AEIOU my apologies for inclusion of your post without forewarning but you had been reflecting my own thoughts perfectly. So either great minds think alike or we are both twisted. Either way I know I am in good company.

Lastly to Adzling, take the opportunity Rob is offering you. There are things we ALL wish were better or different, but it is not your job (nor mine or anyone else) to be the programmers, that's LWD. It is our "job" as forum members to provide guidance and support to the community for those things that ARE there currently and as they change) and work-arounds for those things with "warts" until Rob and his team can remove the warts. IT is not to say feed back isn't important, it is, but so is delivery. Delivery in not only of how its delivered, but what is delivered. I have often mentored a saying once mentored to me. Don't bring a problem without bringing a solution or a workaround.

DLG

Last edited by Dark Lord Galen; June 9th, 2015 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Modified at request of Adzing
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #21 Reply With Quote