View Single Post
Exmortis

Old March 19th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartwaring View Post
Quite possibly like many others I am really looking forward to the release of the content market- it is the principal reason that I took the plunge when I did with RW as the website said Coming Early 2015.

That said I have found that waiting has been extremely useful in that I been forced to learn how RW works, something I likely would have glossed over if the content market had been released already.

I am running a Pathfinder adventure path, hence my strong hope that your talks with Paizo bear fruit, but I have found that RW is almost too powerful and capable of containing far more info than I have time to enter. This really irks me at times as the purpose of RW is to enhance games, but I simply don't have time to do it justice.

In summation, REALLY looking forward to the Content Market release!
Very true and well said. Thoguh for me I will unlikely use the RW content market unless we see a lot of one off adventures added, sometimes my creative juices dry up, and I have to say the idea that I could come here and by a one off adventure, shoe-horn it in to my campaign does have some serious draw.

However for me, the RW content market is a way to sell RW to the rest of my group, see I am in a weird gaming group, we have two extremely experienced game masters (myself and on other been doing this AD&D first edition), one very expereienced GM (since second edition), two getting their wings and flying high out of 7. This means we have quite a GM rotation (every 18-24 months), and I would ove to see RW used to its fullest in our group! Of the above only the two oldest GMs custom create their material, the rest are AP hounds, and why not? Paizo has some just spectaular module based campaign sized adventure paths.

It would be awesome if a GM can come here, buy the AP already in RW and run, the idea makes me giddy! We are about 6weeks from a new campaign start with RoTL anniversary edition as the staring AP. If only it would show up on the RW content market before we launch, I would love us to begin RW in play with this AP done by Rob and team.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #18 Reply With Quote