View Single Post
phloog

Old February 2nd, 2015, 06:20 AM
I think that they were quite clear about their survey data, but I wonder if they may be viewing it incorrectly. Printing/export did not make the TOP lists, but it had very polarized answers.

Imagine there is a feature that has a (making up a scale here) score of 3.6 on average, because lots of people gave it a 3, and lots gave it a four, but no one gave it a five or a 1 (where 5 is highest). That is indeed a popular feature.

Compare that to a feature in the 'middle of the pack' because 50% of your users said it was not needed at all (1), and 50% said it was absolutely critical (5)...so the average is only 3....but 50% of your users will drop your product without it.

That's where I'm at...I know how RW was INTENDED to be used...but that's not how I want to use it..and without export/print I have no reason to stick with it. I think it's probably great for what people need it to do, but I'm not paying for cloud access without this feature.

Sadly, this falls on heels of me moving to 5th edition, which seems to have no licensing plans, so I may find that I'm not using HL anymore either.

I wish you guys all the best, and I will keep lurking in case you're able to meet my needs in the future.

....(edit) Also, I'm pretty sure that their desire to have a Marketplace where major companies post stuff for sale will effectively kills export, but perhaps not (watermarked) printing.

Last edited by phloog; February 2nd, 2015 at 06:27 AM.
phloog is offline   #127 Reply With Quote