View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 2nd, 2015, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalladar View Post
I have probably all of the datasets you can have for herolab. Everytime I load pathfinder, it tells me I have a timing warning and to fix it to remove the warning. I have looked at the timing report, but it is way to long to review. Is there a way to load the timing report in a program that would show the discrepancies without too much overload. I have removed all of my user created files and the timing error still shows up. I thought it started when I pulled an actual pathfinder update, but am not sure. It has been going on for a while now. I mentioned it once to shadowchemosh, but I wasn't too concerned at that point, thinking the error would be corrected with an update. That hasn't happened to this point. Any thoughts?
Kalladar,

Do you use Forgotten Realms data that I have posted? I found a timing error issue in one of the files after weeks of trying to figure out where it was coming from. That error will go away when I release the next update. It took me a few weeks to locate the file the error was coming from.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote