View Single Post
Exmortis

Old November 10th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonfey View Post
It's not specifically about printing, but about output.
Though I also like to have papersheets around while gaming, I also rely on my tablet, smartphone and (sometimes) laptop.
I would glady use Realm Works to enter my information, as I like the thorough and detailed input possibilities, but I also want to have access to this outside of the program. It is important to me to have access to my stuff as pdf or printed, so I can carry it around with me.
I am not being a jerk, but why would you want all that in PDFs for use outside RW?

I am just asking as that seems like a tremendous duplication for no reason. You need a program to read PDFs, just as you need RW to read RW info, sync'd to cloud or not. Why have two when you can have it one single source?

I assume your not printing reams of PDFs to carry, your meaning is to carry the PDFs around in a computer device. But isn't that the same thing?

I am just asking as I can't seem to put my head around some of the ideas here, and if I am, then maybe I will find tips I am unaware of to enhance my own GMing.
Exmortis is offline   #98 Reply With Quote