View Single Post
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 17th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brennan998 View Post
Hello!

While I was a GenCon, I bought a copy of Realm Works. One of the things I was shown on the 10 cent tour of the program was a very robust Rise of the Runelords. Is that file available? I was hoping to take a look at it as a tutorial file since it had a great deal more depth then the simple tutorial realm that comes bundled in.

Thanks!
As filnari alluded to, we'd need a license from Paizo to make their content available to our users in any format. We're in discussions with them, but nothing is formally announced. If you haven't already, check out our Tutorial series on YouTube. We've had a lot of positive feedback from users on the videos when it comes to first approaching Realm Works. Asking questions about approaches and styles is another option I'd advise for any new user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomsen9 View Post
Hey Rob,

We know the first talks of licensing started at the end of Paizocon 2014. Can we get an update as to what has happened in the last two and a half months?
I'm not Rob, but I'll pipe in. We talked to Paizo at Gen Con as well, and we're still in discussions. However, I'll be honest and say that we can't really share beyond "we're talking with them" until something is or is not signed. We're still optimistic that it will be the former of the two options, but nothing's official until something is signed.

Last edited by liz; September 17th, 2014 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Added more info.
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote