View Single Post
Dianae

Old August 2nd, 2014, 02:43 PM
So, I try changing the eval script to add an exclusion of the specific spells, by
Code:
field[cSpellExpr].text = "(sClass.cHelpMag & !(sSchool.Divination | sSchool.Illusion | sSchool.Enchant)) | (sSchool.Conjur & sSubschool.Healing & (ClsDenySp.spLifeCon1 | ClsDenySp.spRejuEid1 | ClsDenySp.spLeResEi2 | ClsDenySp.spLifeCon3 | ClsDenySp.spRejuEid3 | ClsDenySp.spRestEid3 | ClsDenySp.spPuriCal4 | ClsDenySp.spGrLifCo5 | ClsDenySp.spRejuEid5)) & !Helper.Obsolete"
My thought was that ClsDenySP would be my ticket, but I get this error
Code:
Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'cHelpRBM' (Eval Script '#2') on line 1
  -> Non-existent field 'ClsDenySp' used by script
Back to the starting board....

I next try just putting the spells in as !(spSpell1 | spSpell2 | etc...) In various positions in the previous expression.

Code:
field[cSpellExpr].text = "!(spLifeCon1 | spRejuEid1 | spLeResEi2 | spLifeCon3 | spRejuEid3 | spRestEid3 | spPuriCal4 | spGrLifCo5 | spRejuEid5)) | (sClass.cHelpMag & !(sSchool.Divination | sSchool.Illusion | sSchool.Enchant)) | (sSchool.Conjur & sSubschool.Healing & !Helper.Obsolete"
It compiles, I go to check my spell list and I see every option under the sun, (custom scrolls and riffle scrolls?) as I close the Spell selection, I get this error

Code:
Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression
Where am I going wrong, What am I missing, and what does Helper.Obsolete do?
Dianae is offline   #16 Reply With Quote