View Single Post
jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old July 16th, 2014, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
This is just me, but I have a feeling there are other people out there that feel the same way. I paid for this product for the sole purpose of using it with WH40k. I know that the files are maintained by volunteers. However, it is taking so long to get the 7th edition rules out that I am about to start looking elsewhere. This will effect Lone Wolf directly, because if I get use to using another product, I will not be renewing next time around. The folks at ab40k say that they cannot get enough volunteers. Perhaps it might be beneficial to Lone Wolf if they lent a helping hand getting 7th off of the ground. I am a software engineer and have sympathy for everyone involved, but I am not going to pay for a product I cannot use.

In any case, some kind of communication with the users would extend my patience. I know that "it will be ready when it is ready", but a weekly progress report of some kind (it doesn't have to be detailed or have specific dates) would be awesome.
Please read the forums. It has been discussed in many threads that Lonewolf CANNOT lend a hand as that would open them to legal action by GW.

Lonewolf has provided everything that the purchased license outlined. All users are free to create the files they want using the Built in ABCreator toolset. Files from the maintainer group will be provided when they are ready. We cannot speed this process up, and not all files are promised as the cost to own the rules are quickly becoming unrealistic for a single person to own.

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote