View Single Post
SAbel

Old February 27th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Sure thing

Shadow run HL files allows the player to add a spirit to the character portfolio that the player has with them. 4E has classes that allow companions but there is no way to add them to the character for example the ranger beastmaster class has an animal companion but HL does not allow one to be added to 4EHL files. The Allies tab list some creatures but there is no way to edit them or have them level up with the character. I was hoping that maybe the Shadow run HL file could be used to create a tab in the 4E system to create this missing element. I am not a programer (I have stated this several times but I would love to have the 4E files finished before the system goes offline and if this could be an easy adaptive use of HL scripts from one game system to the other I thought it might be useful. I think that Pathfinder may also have something in its tabs for companions (but I am not sure since I do not play that system).

I may be off base with this question I was just hunting for a way to help and fix.

Thanks

Sean
SAbel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote