View Single Post
Sendric

Old February 25th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by btallon View Post
Ok, of my two friends that I just introduced to HL. One has a default install, the other recently added the secondary download URL.

Default build has Travel domain available and useable.

Build with secondary downloads, Travel domain is gone and the one he already had added is marked as not permitted. The Red diamond with exclamation point indicated there are dependency errors. There are no errors displayed when launching HL.

I am not able to create a new Cleric and Travel domain, it is missing from the list.
Thanks for the report. Looks like someone replaced the original with a version from Complete Champion. You have two options. First, you can check Complete Champion as a source in your configure window. This will allow the Travel domain to appear. The other option is to open the 3.5 - Complete Champion user file in your editor and remove the source from the domain. I am going to do the latter for the community set so this issue won't happen again. This file also has the same issue with the Weather Domain. I will fix that as well, but I'll remove the Madness one since its redundant and replaced in the Spell Compendium anyway.

Last edited by Sendric; February 25th, 2014 at 10:47 AM.
Sendric is offline   #215 Reply With Quote