Thread: HL on iPad
View Single Post
JimmXinu

Old October 31st, 2013, 12:09 PM
Hi, I used the iPad HL app for the first time last weekend while playing Pathfinder and I had few issues with it that I wanted to ask about.

I'm using app version 4.2.3(#10375). (If there's a more appropriate place to ask, please let me know.)
  • I can't find scrolls anywhere in the app. I'd expect them to show up in 'Gear & Charges Used'.
  • Temporary HP isn't terribly well supported. I found two ways to do it: 1) add an Other Adjustment, apply it and then remove it after the temp HP are used. 2) Add a Spell Adjustment for one of the False Life spells (I didn't find that until just now). That works a little better, but you have to manually reduce the size of the adjustment after using the temp HP. At least that's explained in the adjustment description.
  • The description that comes up for all of my wands is "Add this item to create a wand of the chosen spell."
  • For my multiclass Bard/Sorcerer, spell descriptions show the calculated DC incorrectly for some spells that appear on both classes' spell lists. The problem is shared with the desktop app. A similar problem exists for Rings & Pages of Spell Knowledge.
  • It would be very nice if the spell ranges were calculated when shown in the spell descriptions. I'd love to see that in the desktop app & printed sheets, too.
JimmXinu is offline   #23 Reply With Quote