View Single Post
zarlor

Old September 9th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Ok, I've packaged up the appropriate .user files and made sure everything is set-up so the names don't conflict with what's in the base install for anyone who wants to play around with these (I know I will be!) the dossiers.user file is where you can name what your sheets will be and if you needed to add pages that's the place to do it. Then you'd need to follow the format of the sheet_mine1.user and sheet_mine2.user file (making a sheet_mine3.user file, for example.)

There are plenty of comments in the files from LWD so hopefully those will act as a good guide for how to play around with these. They should install in your data/savage directory and are available from https://www.dropbox.com/s/bt5sh2halfy4sik/Sheets.hl. So hopefully we can get some folks here checking into these and making up some cools sheets for whatever folks might need them for. And if you do, please share!

And thanks again to Mathias for pointing this out. I never realized we could do things this way!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #9 Reply With Quote