View Single Post
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 1st, 2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNull View Post
Had the IErduaki(from AP051) error fixed it and now I get these. i can not be going in and fixing these kind of errors every time there is a update. i don't have the time or the skill to do so.

Thing 'cSknMindBl' - Condition phase/priority (First/499) for bootstrap thing 'wMndBld1H' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/495)
Thing 'cSknMindBl' - Condition phase/priority (First/499) for bootstrap thing 'wMndBld2H' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/495)
Thing 'cSknMindBl' - Condition phase/priority (First/499) for bootstrap thing 'wMndBldLt' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/495)
Thing 'cSknMindBl' - Condition phase/priority (First/499) for bootstrap thing 'wMndBldLt' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/495)am getting
I'm sorry about this one. It's caused by a change in the phase & priority of one of the scripts on gear that we needed to make to fix a bug that was causing conditional bootstraps on items to always be one evaluation pass behind the changes the user made. When we had to make similar changes in our own data due to the cascading effects of that fix (for example, to the condition that the gauntlets that are added if you're wearing armor use to make themselves non-live if you're not wearing armor), we used First/495 as the new phase & priority for our conditions.
Mathias is offline   #446