View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 6th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
I keep my notes on my laptop, but its still a pain to find them. Sometimes it takes me some time to remember an NPC's name. Or what I revealed to players about a town.
Realm Works should help immensely in these areas. So it ought to be very useful during the game as well as between games.

Quote:
So one of the things we always spend a lot of time on is "recap". Its a very role play oriented and story oriented game, so recap is important. I am planning to make realms works not so much useful DURING the game session, but making sure that players have as much time as they want in between sessions to look at what they know.
This sounds very much like the way we typically play. Using the Reveal History mechanism within Realm Works ought to make your recaps much more efficient. It should also eliminate a lot of the confusion that often ensues when Player1 remembers something one way and Player2 remembers it a bit differently. It will be easy to double-check with Realm Works and get everyone on the same page quickly.

Quote:
Im also planning to use realmsworks with its printing capabilities to produce handouts. Hopefully in color. For the "away" gamers, i havent decided what im going to do with that.
One option would be to get yourself a free PDF printer driver and just print to PDF. Then you can share the handouts with your remote players via PDF.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote