Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Starfinder (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   HLO Alien Archive and Logins (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60010)

thistledown January 24th, 2018 07:40 AM

Full version oddness

Well, looks like the full version is up, so I guess this is the new place to talk about it.

The big thing I noticed is the Diasporan rifle I had now says the selection is not permitted, and I can't find it on the purchase list. I don't know if it's a bug or something else is happening.

On my armor, I had 4 different upgrades in 4 slots. Now it lists 3 of them twice each, and the 4th is just gone. And it says I have too many items, as it now totals '6'.

My Reckless Gloves also say they're not permitted.

ravegrunt January 24th, 2018 07:53 AM

HLO Alien Archive and Logins

When it was in Beta, I could use Alien Archive and thus my Tuesday night character is a Dragonkin. However, when I purchased and used HLO last night (mid-game!), it says Dragonkin is not allowed, in addition to other AA feats/races/etc

Is there a way to buy or activate AA? I find this rather important for my current campaign.

Also, my fiance and I share HLC licenses, can we yet buy a multiple simultaneous logins? (This is less urgent than AA)

ravegrunt January 24th, 2018 07:56 AM

I have another thread I am opening, but it looks like all of Alien Archive (including your rifle, and my Dragonkin) aren't allowed.

Ian January 24th, 2018 09:39 AM

Sorry about this, it looks like we didn't quite think out the Alien Archive situation enough. We're working on this now.

BJ January 24th, 2018 10:01 AM

Hey folks! We're working on addressing AA and a few other issues right now. You'll have answers today! :)

ryacketta January 24th, 2018 05:00 PM

Equipment from Alien Archive

Hello all!!

Wanted to create a hero that used lesser shadowstaff from AA and noticed it was not listed for purchase.

Is this an oversite or maybe just not added yet?

According to http://paizo.com/starfindersociety/additional

Quote:

Starfinder Alien Archive
Equipment: All equipment in this book with a list item level and price is legal for play except aeon guard armor, aeon guard rifles, maze-core equipment, and the resilient jacket. Dragonglaives can only be wielded by Large creatures or creatures with Strength modifiers of at least +4. Spells: The summon creature spell (page 144) is legal for play. Players using this spell are encourage
Regards,
Ron

BJ January 24th, 2018 05:40 PM

Regarding AA, we shut it off and didn't prep it for sale because it isn't ready. We normally don't launch packages for sale until we have them at least 70% done and only player content is complete in AA at this time. However, since some of you have been put in a bind due to having access to create characters with it previously, I've braved the wolf den for you and I'm happy to say we hope to have it up for sale by Monday at the latest. Please be aware it will still be missing some of the content from the book but will have everything it had before we shut it off. The rest of the content will be added in the coming weeks.

Hope that helps!

ravegrunt January 25th, 2018 03:04 PM

Thank you BJ, I really, really appreciate it!

ShadowChemosh January 25th, 2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 261992)
only player content is complete in AA at this time. However, since some of you have been put in a bind due to having access to create characters with it previously, I've braved the wolf den for you and I'm happy to say we hope to have it up for sale by Monday at the latest. Please be aware it will still be missing some of the content from the book but will have everything it had before we shut it off. The rest of the content will be added in the coming weeks.

Considering in its current state HLO is more for players than DMs I think this is a great plan!

Speaking of player content. The adventure paths have campaign specific items and player content. Any plans for adding this to HLO?

I would be happy to add "Dead Suns" items for free but would need access to an editor or XML examples. :D :)

TheMaskedFerret January 25th, 2018 08:32 PM

I would volunteer to do the same for the Starfinder Society content.