Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Army Builder (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Upgraded to 3.3a and in DEMo mode now!! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12515)

tirnaog February 25th, 2011 06:41 AM

Upgraded to 3.3a and in DEMo mode now!!

Hello there,

A few days ago I updated to 3.3a and now my app is in DEMO mode.
According to your own site my license doesnt expire till Aprill 2011.
I have sent 2 emails to tech support on this and I have not recieved any answer to my problem.

Help!!!!
Thanks
Deasun

tirnaog February 25th, 2011 10:18 AM

Does anyone from the company read this forum?

tirnaog February 25th, 2011 03:18 PM

A note to any that arre interested.
My other PC with version 3.3 still works fine.

Will this company ever respond to me about Version 3.3a?
Anyone?

Colen February 25th, 2011 05:15 PM

Hi tirnaog,

Without any more information it's hard to help. Did you send an email to support@wolflair.com? If so, when did you send it, and what email address did it come from? Please let me know and I'll check into this.

tirnaog February 25th, 2011 06:03 PM

Thanks for the reply.
I just got a email from NancyLWD Support, who said my license has been modified to be re-assigned.
I will let you know if it works on my other pc.

Thanks

tirnaog February 26th, 2011 02:53 AM

It is now working again.
Thank you.

PottedMeatSnake February 26th, 2011 03:58 PM

Just curious if everyone else has to get their license reassigned every time there is an upgrade? They are quick about responding when you ask for a reassign but kind of a pain when they release a patch on the weekend when I'm guessing nobody is working. Guess I'll wait until Monday

tirnaog February 26th, 2011 04:01 PM

Well my laptop I just updated, 3.3b was available and its now doing the same reasign bug.
Sent them another email about this one. Hope they fix this soon. Bloody nusance.

Mr_Rose February 26th, 2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PottedMeatSnake (Post 52746)
Just curious if everyone else has to get their license reassigned every time there is an upgrade? They are quick about responding when you ask for a reassign but kind of a pain when they release a patch on the weekend when I'm guessing nobody is working. Guess I'll wait until Monday

Never yet. It's always picked up the old license and been able to contact the server fine. In fact it just did exactly that; now running 3.3b without issue.

@tirnaog: Are you trying to use the same license key on two different machines? Because you mentioned a PC and a laptop earlier. If you are you need to retrieve your proper secondary license key, not re-cycle the old one.

tirnaog February 26th, 2011 07:16 PM

Looks like that was it. Thanks for the help.