Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Kings of War (2nd Edition) (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   1.11 Release (Initial Release) (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54069)

EdSteiner October 14th, 2015 11:41 AM

1.11 Release (Initial Release)
 
Please if you find a bug or text error please try and cite the error and provide a book page reference or in the case of FAQ errata, cite the army FAQ and so forth.

If you find a programming error, IE (Something does not work) give an example on how to recreate the glitch.

You can use either the auto-update feature or DL manually from http://dl.dropbox.com/s/bqwxd44ek3ce4k3/KW2_1.11.ab

Tekwych October 14th, 2015 08:34 PM

Thanks for this. I will download tonight but won't get a chance to play with the files until Friday.

Richyb October 18th, 2015 05:19 AM

Thank you for the work so far-

Will you be releasing the rules for Salamanders, brotherhood etc?

EdSteiner October 18th, 2015 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richyb (Post 217746)
Thank you for the work so far-

Will you be releasing the rules for Salamanders, brotherhood etc?

Salamanders and Empire of Dust will be in 1.12.

The rest will slowly drop over the next few releases unless Mantic posted them sooner as a true non public beta release.

Ed

Tekwych October 18th, 2015 06:21 PM

I ran the automated updater to fetch the KoW v1.11 file set. Ince installed I get an error that data files could not be loaded because "value for stat 'Type' is outside bounds for numeric stat (-1e+15 to 1e+15)". This error is generated for dozens of files including 'abFlameBU','abFleshliU', and 'abGargoyU'. At that point the application crashes back to the load screen and I can use other file sets with no issue.

System and app stats:
Amy Builder - v3.5b - #638
Mac OS - 10.10.5 (14f27)
2.9ghz i7 8gb RAM

Let me know if you need more information.

EdSteiner October 18th, 2015 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekwych (Post 217775)
I ran the automated updater to fetch the KoW v1.11 file set. Ince installed I get an error that data files could not be loaded because "value for stat 'Type' is outside bounds for numeric stat (-1e+15 to 1e+15)". This error is generated for dozens of files including 'abFlameBU','abFleshliU', and 'abGargoyU'. At that point the application crashes back to the load screen and I can use other file sets with no issue.

System and app stats:
Amy Builder - v3.5b - #638
Mac OS - 10.10.5 (14f27)
2.9ghz i7 8gb RAM

Let me know if you need more information.

Manually delete the dataset and attempt a manual download and install. I have seen this a few times with the automated install, I don't understand why it happens, just I have seen it before from WF8.

Tekwych October 19th, 2015 12:41 PM

Same error after manual instal.

EdSteiner October 19th, 2015 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekwych (Post 217829)
Same error after manual instal.

I would drop a message in the army builder forum with these details. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer, but I don't fully understand the army builder source code, just the dataset code.

Pete Dunn October 24th, 2015 07:05 PM

Thanks for doing this - much appreciated.

Was there meant to be anything under Ratkin? I'm not seeing any selections

Regards

Pete

EdSteiner October 25th, 2015 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Dunn (Post 218117)
Thanks for doing this - much appreciated.

Was there meant to be anything under Ratkin? I'm not seeing any selections

Regards

Pete

Do you have allow unofficial units selected or not.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.