Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Dark Elf bugs post here (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11012)

Romulus68 August 13th, 2010 08:40 PM

Dark Elf bugs post here

I have a fix in for the Power of Darkness, wording about Hatred/pursuit as you load and Mounts bonuses to armor saves to Silk.

Please post anything else you find here for the Dark Elves.

To do list:
1. Mounts and wounds for Monstrous Cavalry.

Rokin August 18th, 2010 05:45 PM

Receiving error for "to many of the same rare" when taking reaper bolt throwers, as army builder is not following the 2 for 1 rare choice.

-Rokin

Romulus68 August 18th, 2010 07:19 PM

Fixes done:

Assassins no longer a unit option.
Assassins points don't count but to army total.
Harpies points are not core, but army total.
LOTS of wording fixes with errata notes added. (Errata)
Cauldron stat line and wording.

Bugs:
Bolt Throwers count

Romulus68 August 19th, 2010 06:38 AM

I think the Dark Elf Errata is wrong for the wounds on the Cauldron. It has it listed as 3 wounds when it should be four. If you read the example of how to remove wounds its four wounds not three.

...."Remove one Hag Attendant when the first wound is inflicted on the Cauldron of Blood, the second Hag Attendant when the second wound is inflicted, but only remove the Death Hag when the fourth wound is inflicted."

I listed it as 4. Am I not mistaken that its like a standard war machines? IE..the Cauldron does not take wounds separate from the crew any more?

For example a standard cannon is 3 wounds. The 3 wounds representing the crew and the cannon not actually having wounds of its own, correct?

Yobtar August 19th, 2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romulus68 (Post 43029)
I think the Dark Elf Errata is wrong for the wounds on the Cauldron. It has it listed as 3 wounds when it should be four. If you read the example of how to remove wounds its four wounds not three.

...."Remove one Hag Attendant when the first wound is inflicted on the Cauldron of Blood, the second Hag Attendant when the second wound is inflicted, but only remove the Death Hag when the fourth wound is inflicted."

I listed it as 4. Am I not mistaken that its like a standard war machines? IE..the Cauldron does not take wounds separate from the crew any more?

For example a standard cannon is 3 wounds. The 3 wounds representing the crew and the cannon not actually having wounds of its own, correct?

Unfortunately it does seem likely that it is wrong but until GW fixes the errata then most players are going to go by RAW

TheRico August 27th, 2010 05:53 AM

Hi

Crone is not making Witch Elves Core.

Is there a quick way to fix this? i have an Ard Boyz tournament tomorrow?

thanks!

Rico

Romulus68 August 30th, 2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRico (Post 43542)
Hi

Crone is not making Witch Elves Core.

Is there a quick way to fix this? i have an Ard Boyz tournament tomorrow?

thanks!

Rico

just saw your post. I'll work on it tonight or tomorrow.

Kovu September 27th, 2010 05:43 AM

Dark Dragon Egg

The army builder with the WH 8th rules says that the Dark Dragon Egg (dark elf enchanted item) it can only use by models only on foot.
Two possible bugs:
* In the DE army book in spanish, it doesn't say anything about "only on foot models". So, it's an error in the spanish DE army book (I don't find any corrections in spanish FAQ) or an error in the AB.
* If the error is only in the spanish DE army book, AB needs a rule that check that the model is not mounted.

Also, the description of the item must clarify that the breath is a black dragon noxious breath.

Steve Dean September 30th, 2010 09:58 AM

Total not updated when selecting a unit of Harpies.

Mr_Rose September 30th, 2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Dean (Post 45216)
Total not updated when selecting a unit of Harpies.

Which total, the core points or the army overall?