Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Skull and Shackles (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=47762)

Professor Z December 21st, 2013 02:34 AM

Skull and Shackles

I'm going to be starting up the Skull and Shackles AP and I was wondering which hero lab data packages would be good to have for myself and also the GM who will be running it.

ShadowChemosh December 21st, 2013 08:09 AM

Your DM is going to want the Community Bestiary which provides access to all the monsters in the AP. Plus once installed he can download the zip files from d20pfsrd (located in the Community Bestiary NPCs folder) which has all the encounters pre built for him. To use the CB he will need: Advanced Players Guide, Bestiary 1, Bestiary 2, Bestiary 3, Ultimate Combat, and Ultimate Magic licenses.

For the players they will want the Community Player Pack to help fill in any gaps for the player specific items and stuff. This package requires only a core license. Also note do NOT install both the CB and the CPP as everything in the player pack is also in the CB.

The one time setup instructions for the Community packages can be found HERE.

Professor Z December 23rd, 2013 08:02 AM

Thanks, Shadow. That worked.

So how would he go about accessing the encounters that are pre-built?

ShadowChemosh December 23rd, 2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 172638)
Plus once installed he can download the zip files from d20pfsrd (located in the Community Bestiary NPCs folder) which has all the encounters pre built for him.

Click the link to d20pfsrd and in the folder Community Bestiary NPCs on the website are the zip files that hold the encounters that work with the Community Bestiary. You want the two "Skull and Shackles" ones. ;)

Download and unzip the file which gives a bunch of folders. Inside each folder is a .por file for the encounter. From inside of HL go to "Portfolio->Import Portfolio" and select the file .por file you want to import. Start the Tactical Consul and run the combat. :)

Professor Z December 23rd, 2013 01:59 PM

Ahhh, yeah, I seemed to have failed my reading skill check on that one. Thanks again.

ShadowChemosh December 23rd, 2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Z (Post 172756)
Ahhh, yeah, I seemed to have failed my reading skill check on that one. Thanks again.

No problem. It happens to us all. Just don't let it happen again as I have been told I have very dangerous vorpal Core Rule Book and I am not afraid to use it.... :eek: :eek:

Lisai22 February 1st, 2019 04:44 PM

Skull and shackles 2019

Hi has anyone played S&S recently? We are playing and I was looking to add a campaign trait. Is there a special package I need to add?
Thanks!

Sarelth February 4th, 2019 06:45 AM

This being a 6-year-old thread probably does not have exactly the info you need, but I believe that the traits for S&S are in the community pack still.

That would be in this thread >> Coommunity Pack Thread.

charlieluce February 5th, 2019 06:28 PM

The player-facing material from the Skull & Shackles AP should all be available by checking it under Configure Hero.