Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh May 27th, 2015 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazarX (Post 209711)
What does the Moonscar tab enable? i did so, and I'm not finding enconters or NPC's for it.

I am sorry I am not sure what you mean by Moonscar Tab?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazarX (Post 209711)
My spouse is going to be running the module at Origins and I'm preparing Herolab files for him. I did not find an encounters file for it at D20pfsrd. Assuming there is none, would you like a copy of the work I'm doing to add to the collection?

Yeah of course. Always looking for adding new modules to the list. :)

Moonscar Module does not sound familiar and I find no reference for it in the GM Pack or Basic Pack. So not done yet.

LazarX May 27th, 2015 03:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was referring to this.

Attachment 3810

ShadowChemosh May 27th, 2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazarX (Post 209716)
I was referring to this.

Ahh. That was added for the PFS Boons/items that where added. But as of yet we don't have anything added for actually running the module.

EmptyOwl May 28th, 2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 209439)
New Pack!

A new community pack is now available for everyone. Pathfinder Unchained Pack brings unchained options to additional classes. Do you want your Bloodrager to use the new Unchained Rage mechanics? Do you want to use Zen Archer archetype with your Unchained Monk? Do you want to Unchain your Ninja? Well then this pack is for you. It contains new archetypes that allows you to apply Unchained features to other parts of Pathfinder. :D

Other than the new Unchained Rage domain you will find these new class options setup as "Archetypes". So add the Bloodrager class and then you can pick one of the two new Unchained archetypes.

Please note this Pack requires you have the following official licenses: Advanced Players Guide, Advanced Class Guide, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Magic and Pathfinder Unchained.

I think I found a bug:

Artistry skills are supposed to be class skills if the character gains Craft or Perform skills as class skills, but it seems to only be if the character has both the Craft and Perform skills.

I tested this having checked the box for Use Artistry and Lore skills without checking the box for Background Skills.

ShadowChemosh May 28th, 2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmptyOwl (Post 209745)
I think I found a bug:

Artistry skills are supposed to be class skills if the character gains Craft or Perform skills as class skills, but it seems to only be if the character has both the Craft and Perform skills.

I tested this having checked the box for Use Artistry and Lore skills without checking the box for Background Skills.

The classes themselves are from LW which is where the setup for the Artistry skills is done. The community Archetypes as far as I Know don't change that. Unless this was on a 3PP Class from say Ultimate Psionics in which case I have not fully unchained those classes yet.

So for this I think you should put the Bug Report into LW actually. :)

catman123456 May 28th, 2015 05:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I found a bug. The feat discipline focus isn't counting the cursed razor maneuvers.

ShadowChemosh May 28th, 2015 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catman123456 (Post 209753)
I found a bug. The feat discipline focus isn't counting the cursed razor maneuvers.

Thanks for the bug report. I have added it to the to-do list.

TheIronGolem May 28th, 2015 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catman123456 (Post 209753)

Fix submitted. Good catch.

Khelreddin May 29th, 2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollution (Post 203064)
Hey, love the new format for these packs. And the last update completely fixed my errors after uninstall/restart/reinstall of the packs.

Stupid question though about PFS boons....

I can't find ANY of the boons I have in your list. Like...none. I have...

PFFS Siege of the Diamond City (Season 5) - Siege-Hardened
PFFS Siege of the Diamond City (Season 5) - Defender of Nerosyan
PFS #5-08 The Confirmation - Confirmed Field Agent
PFS #5-08 The Confirmation - Explore, Report, Cooperate
PFS #5-08 The Confirmation - Friend of Janira Gavix

(I may be wrong about having all 3 of the 5-08's, but I can't find ANY of them)

Am I missing something, or are they not there?

Did this question ever get answered? When I look for PFS boons as Vanities, I get a bunch of boons from Season 0, 1 and 2, but nothing newer. Since we're now at the tail end of Season 6, that puzzles me.

What is the source of the boon info that HL uses? Is it in the Basic Pack? If so, I have version 3.10. If it comes from another update source, can someone provide the URL for that?

Thanks!

ShadowChemosh May 29th, 2015 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khelreddin (Post 209781)
Did this question ever get answered?

Its possible I missed it. Sometimes the boards does not flag a post as new for me. Sorry!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khelreddin (Post 209781)
When I look for PFS boons as Vanities, I get a bunch of boons from Season 0, 1 and 2, but nothing newer. Since we're now at the tail end of Season 6, that puzzles me.

What is the source of the boon info that HL uses? Is it in the Basic Pack? If so, I have version 3.10. If it comes from another update source, can someone provide the URL for that?

Thanks!

So the source of the Boons was an editor/community member known as James Risner. He and AndrewD2 worked and did all the boons. Risner I have not heard from in a many moons.

So basically we no longer have any dedicated PFS editors/community members. I myself barely can keep up with my list of Stuff. So I simply can't take on more work.

So unfortunately it means the PFS community stuff is way out of date as of now. Anyone willing to pick up the slack? If so please contact me or post in the projects forum HERE.

Khelreddin May 29th, 2015 10:58 AM

Thanks for the reply. While I'd love for there to be a good way to add on boons, your answer at least means I wasn't simply unable to figure it out.

I wish I could pick up the slack, but I don't have the time or the HL chops for that.

ShadowChemosh May 29th, 2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khelreddin (Post 209792)
I wish I could pick up the slack, but I don't have the time or the HL chops for that.

Time and Money the two things NO ONE ever has enough of. Especially for any IT related project. :D :)

Quintain May 30th, 2015 10:23 PM

Shadow,

Is there an adjusment that allows you to add a specific psionic power to a class list like there is for spells?

If not, can one be made?

ShadowChemosh May 31st, 2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 209887)
Shadow,

Is there an adjusment that allows you to add a specific psionic power to a class list like there is for spells?

If not, can one be made?

Ok these have been added will be in the next release.

Quintain May 31st, 2015 08:57 PM

Fantastic!

catman123456 June 1st, 2015 07:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The feat touch of terror has nothing to select.

psych777 June 1st, 2015 08:23 AM

just took out the unneeded dropdown box. i'm slowing making my way through the feats...just takin time...busy life schedule and all...haha

Quintain June 5th, 2015 10:05 AM

Shadow,

I added a adjustment locally. Do you want me to commit it to GitHub?

ShadowChemosh June 5th, 2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 210300)
Shadow,

I added a adjustment locally. Do you want me to commit it to GitHub?

Email it over to me would you and I can get it added. I don't think I have setup your account yet to GitHub so it won't let you commit.

Quintain June 5th, 2015 03:33 PM

Odd...I've been committing things to GitHub lately with no errors.

Daengren June 8th, 2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 207295)
Cool thanks for the bug reports! I added them to the issues list. :)

I just noticed that the "You Be Goblins" vanity/prestige award is saying that it is not available to PFS Core characters, but I think it actually is. I understand that if you get a chronicle sheet then you are allowed to apply it to a core character.

ShadowChemosh June 8th, 2015 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daengren (Post 210439)
I just noticed that the "You Be Goblins" vanity/prestige award is saying that it is not available to PFS Core characters, but I think it actually is. I understand that if you get a chronicle sheet then you are allowed to apply it to a core character.

Already fixed in the next release that is coming any day now. :)

ShadowChemosh June 8th, 2015 06:36 PM

The following Packs have been updated. For details click the links:
Highlights:
1) More Path of War Expanded archetypes and maneuvers added! :D

2) Expanded archetypes added for Unchained Rogue and Unchained Barbarian. These allow for gaining access to all rogue talents and rage powers from the campaign setting and player companion books.

3) More feats and equipment from Races of Eberron added!

4) Lots of fixes done for Ultimate Psionics!

TobyFox2002 June 9th, 2015 11:53 AM

Where are the links to the files? I can find the names of them but none of the links...

ShadowChemosh June 9th, 2015 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 (Post 210476)
Where are the links to the files? I can find the names of them but none of the links...

Are you asking how to download the packs or where to download the encounter files for the GM Pack?

For setup of downloaoding the packs see the first post in this thread.
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966

psych777 June 9th, 2015 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 (Post 210476)

edit: bah...shadow is quick on the draw again...lol

Quintain June 9th, 2015 08:42 PM

Shadow,

I submitted several changes to the classes, etc using the github software, but they didn't seem to make it into the downloads.

Specifically, the Coordinate class feature of the Tactician is missing, so anything based on it is failing. Can you add it?

psych777 June 9th, 2015 11:02 PM

hmm...when i look in sourcetree i only see commits by Shadow, IronGolem and myself.

ShadowChemosh June 10th, 2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 210512)
Shadow,

I submitted several changes to the classes, etc using the github software, but they didn't seem to make it into the downloads.

Specifically, the Coordinate class feature of the Tactician is missing, so anything based on it is failing. Can you add it?

So I think what we are missing is setup of your account. ANYONE can "pull" from GitHub as I have this setup as a open source project. But only those I have authorized can actually "push".

In addition remember a "commit" is Local to your PC. The "PUSH" sends the data to the server. So that is why on the comment section you must put in a comment and then click the "push/commit now" button.

So in this case PM or email your github account id so I can set you up. Then you can "try" and PUSH the commits you have done.

Quintain June 10th, 2015 11:45 AM

I did the push part, IIRC when I made the changes.

My account is my e-mail address (you should have that from our previous correspondence).

Sadly, I thought the commits were in place, so I think they were overwritten by the latest release.

ShadowChemosh June 10th, 2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 210549)
I did the push part, IIRC when I made the changes.

I have to assume it is giving you an error message when it did the push. Because no account other than mine, TheIronGolem and psych777 are showing up on Github.

Quote:

My account is my e-mail address (you should have that from our previous correspondence).

So I tried using the first part of your email address before the @ sign to add you. GitHub says no such account exists. So I need the "account name" you setup on GitHub. In example I use 'ShadowChemosh'. Did you use "quintain" all lower case cause I do see that out on GitHub?

Quote:

Sadly, I thought the commits were in place, so I think they were overwritten by the latest release.

The link HERE shows all the commits done to the 3PP Pack. Don't see anything from any account that could be yours... :(

So go to GitHub and see if you get your "account name" that you setup.... :)

someotherguy June 10th, 2015 05:13 PM

I'm curious if there are any plans to allow unchained rage and rage powers for the skald?

ShadowChemosh June 10th, 2015 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someotherguy (Post 210578)
I'm curious if there are any plans to allow unchained rage and rage powers for the skald?

Yes! Most likely in the next release. Well that is my plan anyways. :)

catman123456 June 11th, 2015 11:53 AM

soulbolt error

2 Attachment(s)
The soulbolt is not qualifying for the soul archer prestige class.

ShadowChemosh June 11th, 2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catman123456 (Post 210621)
The soulbolt is not qualifying for the soul archer prestige class.

Blah!!!! Ok thanks for the bug report. That did work at one time I am sure of it.... :(

catman123456 June 12th, 2015 06:35 AM

okay glad to help.

Quintain June 12th, 2015 10:38 AM

Speaking of Bugs, this one is pretty minor, but the text of The Nomad/Tactician Power "Reposition" is that of the "Delayed Reponse" power.

Krothos June 12th, 2015 11:03 AM

Love the new Favored Enemy and Favored Terrain options appearing the In-Play tab! Thank you! Did notice though that when these are enabled by themselves under Conferred Ability Adjustments, it makes these options appear twice under the Special summary window.

ShadowChemosh June 12th, 2015 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 210667)
Love the new Favored Enemy and Favored Terrain options appearing the In-Play tab! Thank you! Did notice though that when these are enabled by themselves under Conferred Ability Adjustments, it makes these options appear twice under the Special summary window.

This is is true and no way around it. If it does not display on the "Specials" tab it will not display on the In-Play tab. I can suppress it when it prints to a character sheet but not in HL itself.

ShadowChemosh June 12th, 2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 210666)
Speaking of Bugs, this one is pretty minor, but the text of The Nomad/Tactician Power "Reposition" is that of the "Delayed Reponse" power.

Bug report added.