Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Aaron July 30th, 2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 253550)
Not exactly about Patreon but about giving money has come up before.

I have this this weird thing that once I take money of any kind for HL I see it as work. Meaning I will get stressed about deadlines and making enough progress or just having to work every night on HL.

Why I appreciate the thought of people wanting to do Patreon I feel it will ruin the experience for me. If I currently don't have time to fix an issue or implement something then I don't. But if I was taking money I would feel required to do it. :(

So for my own sanity its best I do this as a hobby and I don't feel obligated to do stuff on a time table. :) :D

P.S. - I also get that makes me "really" strange in this day and age but you just have to take the bad with the good. :eek:

No shame in choosing less stress over more money.

Dwayne July 30th, 2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 253550)
Not exactly about Patreon but about giving money has come up before.

I have this this weird thing that once I take money of any kind for HL I see it as work. Meaning I will get stressed about deadlines and making enough progress or just having to work every night on HL.

Why I appreciate the thought of people wanting to do Patreon I feel it will ruin the experience for me. If I currently don't have time to fix an issue or implement something then I don't. But if I was taking money I would feel required to do it. :(

So for my own sanity its best I do this as a hobby and I don't feel obligated to do stuff on a time table. :) :D

P.S. - I also get that makes me "really" strange in this day and age but you just have to take the bad with the good. :eek:

Makes perfect sense to me.

ErinRigh July 30th, 2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 253550)
Not exactly about Patreon but about giving money has come up before.

I have this this weird thing that once I take money of any kind for HL I see it as work. Meaning I will get stressed about deadlines and making enough progress or just having to work every night on HL.

Why I appreciate the thought of people wanting to do Patreon I feel it will ruin the experience for me. If I currently don't have time to fix an issue or implement something then I don't. But if I was taking money I would feel required to do it. :(

So for my own sanity its best I do this as a hobby and I don't feel obligated to do stuff on a time table. :) :D

P.S. - I also get that makes me "really" strange in this day and age but you just have to take the bad with the good. :eek:

Makes perfect cents to me too

KingofIllefarn July 31st, 2017 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 253550)
Not exactly about Patreon but about giving money has come up before.

I have this this weird thing that once I take money of any kind for HL I see it as work. Meaning I will get stressed about deadlines and making enough progress or just having to work every night on HL.

Why I appreciate the thought of people wanting to do Patreon I feel it will ruin the experience for me. If I currently don't have time to fix an issue or implement something then I don't. But if I was taking money I would feel required to do it. :(

So for my own sanity its best I do this as a hobby and I don't feel obligated to do stuff on a time table. :) :D

P.S. - I also get that makes me "really" strange in this day and age but you just have to take the bad with the good. :eek:

Freak

Just kidding, we all love you like a fat kid loves cake! And, believe me, they love cake, I ought to know!

Skarn July 31st, 2017 03:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just finished a custom item for one of my players and thought it might be an interesting addition to the Community Pack. I hereby offer it for your consideration in the hope that it might be useful.

---

The situation:

Since I ruled that one of my players with a level 1 druid couldn't carry 40# of water in a Spell Component Pouch (the bulky but inexpensive Focus component of Ice Armor), he wants to carry five empty jugs attached to cargo loops on his backpack so he can Create Water as needed to armor up (at a -2 Circumstance Penalty to Stealth).

The default 'Jug' in HL only comes in one state - full, with 8.5# of water in a 0.5# jug. I therefor coded the 'Jug, Clay (Adaptive)'

Features:
  1. User Text field on the 'Gear' tab to designate whether its carrying Water, Wine, Ale, etc. (Default='Water'), in case he crit fails a saving throw; 'What were the contents, if any, of the jug that got destroyed?'
  2. Automatically changes livename based on the User Text ('Water Jug', 'Ale Jug', etc.)
  3. An automatically renamed checkbox on the 'In-Play' tab under 'Activated Abilities' ('Jug is Full of [User Text]?') which adjusts the jug's weight based on whether or not it is full (Default = unchecked/empty)

ShadowChemosh August 5th, 2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 252800)
My character has a 7 Cha (don't judge :p).

Assuming that a 10 in a stat allows for up to 0th level spells, that same math may cause a 7 to allow for up to negative 3rd level spells, which could explain the error message I am getting.

It sounds like maybe some of the psionic characters are now pulling Cha as their spell level limit stat even if their class uses Wis or Int.

This issue of Powers showing errors based on Cha has now been fixed with the official release of Pathfinder 13.20. Thanks LW! :)

ShadowChemosh August 15th, 2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skarn (Post 253583)
I just finished a custom item for one of my players and thought it might be an interesting addition to the Community Pack. I hereby offer it for your consideration in the hope that it might be useful.

I missed this post somehow. Sorry!

I will get this added for next release v1.11.

ShadowChemosh August 15th, 2017 08:10 PM

The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.10 is out!

v1.10 August 15, 2017

Bug Fixes
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - The adjustment "PFS, Equipment Boon" was not work for Custom made wands, scrolls or potions.
  • ShadowChemosh Skills (ShadowChemosh) - Mark "CL vs SR" skills as allowed for CORE PFS games.
  • (ShadowChemosh) - Corrected some feats that where not source marked. "Ascendant Power" from COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics_Mythic - Feats and "Thundercrack" from COM_3PPPack_RGG Bullet Points Lightning Bolt Feats.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added missing "Concentration: Summoner (Unchained)" skill.
  • RGG Dragonrider Class (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #122. The Dragon Steed race type was not being added to the dragon steed minions. This prevented many of the races bases stats from calculating correctly (ie saves, BAB, skill points, hit points). Enhanced all to the script logic to better standards.
New Features
  • Starfinder (ShadowChemosh) - New GM Starfinder configuration option (Community Pack->GM Section->Starfinder GM->Starfinder) that allows for converting a Pathfinder monster to Starfinder rules. THIS IS MEANT FOR GMs NOT PLAYERS! I did my best to implement the rules on page 498 of the Starfinder Core book. When you activate this new option Skills will be consolidated into Starfinder skills. In example if you get a bonus to "Handle Animal" skill you will see this as a situational bonus for "Survial". In addition a new 'Starfinder' tab will appear that requires you to choose an option. You need to decide to use Pathfinder multiple attacks or Starfinder's single attack logic. Finally the Starfinder tab will also let you add a "Resolve" pool that will display on the In-Play tab. A pair of adjustments exist that allow for adjusting EAC/KAC values.
  • Starfinder (ShadowChemosh) - All Starfinder weapons have been added.
  • RGG Talented Monk(Eilserves) - Added more talents. Added additional talents, simplified some code.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Armored Blade".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Cutthroat".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Deadly Fist".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife blade skill "Flurry of Fists" including the Improved and Greater versions.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Feral Heart".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the following soulknife blade skill & feral heart blades skills: Quick Shift, Advanced Talents, Rogue Talents, Evasion, Improved Evasion, Bite, Pounce, Rake, Rend, Thick Skin, & Improved Thick Skin.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Nimble Blade". Optimized several of the class abilities to remove the need of a foreach loop.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Shielded Blade".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Soul Bolt".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Implemented Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Half-Elf, & Halfling favored class options.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Corrected/fixed/enhanced all BASE Aegis class abilities.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Corrected/fixed/enhanced all the Aegis Suit class abilities (Astral Skin, Astral Armor, Astral Juggernaut). Corrected/fixed/enhanced the free customization that go along with the astral suit. This includes fixing Brawn, Hardy and Nimble abilities.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Aegis class. Fully implemented customization's: Darkvision; Ranged Attacked; Energy Blast; Empowered Blast; Energy Resistance; Energy Resistance, Extra; Energy Immunity; Evasion; Extra Arms, Lesser; Extra Arms; Extra Arms, Greater; Imporoved Armor; Psionic Attacks; Psionic Damage; Pull; Push; Retaliate;
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Modified Metaforge PrC to work with the new enhanced base class ablities of the Aegis class. Modified the feat "Stuident of the Astral Suit" to make use of the new Aegis class abilites.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Add in "Concentration" class skills for Psionic classes as currently the concentration value does not display in HL.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Psionic characters will now be able to select their "Active Energy Type" from the In-Play tab.
Data File Authoring
  • Data File Authoring (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "HaveSpell" validation procedure to take into account Hybrid classes. In example when checking for Cure Light Wounds the procedure would return true for Cleric but not Oracle. Procedure will now return true for Oracle, Cleric or Warpriest. In addition I was able to remove two of the foreach loops making this take way less CPU.
  • Data File Authoring (ShadowChemosh) - Updated the RGG CLW Feats to make use of the HaveSpell procedure.
  • Data File Authoring (ShadowChemosh) - Created a new Generic Helper Array Thing. This will make adding custom classes with arrays of values MUCH easier. In example used for the Aegis class.
  • Data File Authoring (ShadowChemosh) - Created a new helper procedure "X1SetFirst" that allows for correctly setting the Helper.FirstCopy tag onto Custom Specials.
  • Data File Authoring (ShadowChemosh) - The Psionic active energy types are in the new tag group PsiActEne.?. These are placed on to the hero at First/4000. If you need the same selection of energy types on a "different" Pick use the custom expression "component.SelectHelp & Psionics.PsiActEne". I have extended the tags PsiActEne.? onto the selection helpers.

Zaknaefin August 16th, 2017 03:11 AM

First of all, thanks Shadow!

Quote:

Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Shielded Blade".
The Mind Shield, non-tower shield version, is implemented with a Max Dex of +0. I believe this is supposed to be no Max Dex as opposed to +0 Max Dex.

Quote:

Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Armored Blade".
Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the soulknife archetype "Shielded Blade".
The Shielded Blade Mind Shield and the Armored Blade Mind Armament enchantment values are adding into Gear Value at the top. I believe you had already removed the standard Soulknife Mind Blade enchantment values from the Gear Value previously. These items cannot be selected by the relevant Gear Value adjustment.

Quote:

Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Aegis class. Fully implemented customization's: Darkvision; Ranged Attacked; Energy Blast; Empowered Blast; Energy Resistance; Energy Resistance, Extra; Energy Immunity; Evasion; Extra Arms, Lesser; Extra Arms; Extra Arms, Greater; Imporoved Armor; Psionic Attacks; Psionic Damage; Pull; Push; Retaliate;
Is there a way to have the Aegis Extra Arms, Greater Customizations automatically add 2 available hands? I know there is a separate adjustment for this. I see that the Customization has the activation for the Climb/Grapple bonuses.

Quote:

Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Corrected/fixed/enhanced all BASE Aegis class abilities.
Question: Is there a way using Class Ability: Values to increase Customization Points (in this particular case from an item)? If not, is that an Adjustment we can get?

Quote:

Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fully implemented the following soulknife blade skill & feral heart blades skills: Quick Shift, Advanced Talents, Rogue Talents, Evasion, Improved Evasion, Bite, Pounce, Rake, Rend, Thick Skin, & Improved Thick Skin.
Could we get a "Custom Blade Skill" (similiar to Custom Feat) added so that we can add Blade Skills (with just a text name) for Blade Skills that exist in other Dreamscarred Press products?

Quote:

Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Add in "Concentration" class skills for Psionic classes as currently the concentration value does not display in HL.
There are Concentration skills for all of the Psychic classes with standard casting abilities. Can one get added for the Soulknife with either of the Gifted Blade options turned on?

Other asks:

Is there a way to 'activate' the Alter Blade Blade skill in the In-Play tab when you select Mind Blade (Light) to make the primary mindblade 1-H?

ShadowChemosh August 16th, 2017 10:29 AM

@Zaknaefin Thanks so much for the feedback. I will try and take a look at those this weekend! :)

Roadie August 17th, 2017 04:15 PM

I can only drop in very briefly, so I haven't looked at the new code, but I thought I should mention that you may want to also check on that one astral suit I added for the Animist archetype in Seventh Path, as well as any changes needed for the customizations associated with that.

Krothos August 19th, 2017 12:32 PM

@SC If I may make a request to add to your adjustments....

There is currently adjustments for all attacks, melee attacks, ranged attacks, and natural attacks. Would you be able to create one for two-handed melee attacks? So I could add a +3 to attacks, damage,and CMD to any weapon being wielded with 2 hands (this would include 1-handed weapons such as longswords).


The reason for this ask is just noticed HL isn't applying the Weapon Training feature properly for two-handed fighters (already reported as bug to LW). I'm just not sure if this is something they can correct with the next update release.

Thanks!

Zaknaefin August 19th, 2017 12:48 PM

Switching gears a little:

For the Alchemist: Grand Beastmorph Mutagen adjustments: the swim and fly are both listed as 120', but should only be 90'. Swim and fly are both at the 90' level for Beast Shape III.

Also, and this may be as intended, when you activate any one of the adjustments it activates all adjustments (activated or not) listed under Conferred Ability Adjustments. And if you activate more than one, they duplicate.

ShadowChemosh August 19th, 2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 254445)
For the Alchemist: Grand Beastmorph Mutagen adjustments: the swim and fly are both listed as 120', but should only be 90'. Swim and fly are both at the 90' level for Beast Shape III.

This is fixed. Also shows what happens when you code late at night you switch from BF3 to BF4! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 254445)
Also, and this may be as intended, when you activate any one of the adjustments it activates all adjustments (activated or not) listed under Conferred Ability Adjustments. And if you activate more than one, they duplicate.

Nope not suppose to do that. I think I have this fixed now also...

ShadowChemosh August 19th, 2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadie (Post 254352)
I can only drop in very briefly, so I haven't looked at the new code, but I thought I should mention that you may want to also check on that one astral suit I added for the Animist archetype in Seventh Path, as well as any changes needed for the customizations associated with that.

I think I already did this but I will double check. Thanks! :)

ShadowChemosh August 19th, 2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 254277)
The Mind Shield, non-tower shield version, is implemented with a Max Dex of +0. I believe this is supposed to be no Max Dex as opposed to +0 Max Dex.

Fixed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 254277)
The Shielded Blade Mind Shield and the Armored Blade Mind Armament enchantment values are adding into Gear Value at the top. I believe you had already removed the standard Soulknife Mind Blade enchantment values from the Gear Value previously. These items cannot be selected by the relevant Gear Value adjustment.

Fixed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 254277)
Is there a way to have the Aegis Extra Arms, Greater Customizations automatically add 2 available hands? I know there is a separate adjustment for this. I see that the Customization has the activation for the Climb/Grapple bonuses.

I am actually still working my way through all the Aegis Customization's. I released to get the Starfinder stuff out but still working on Aegis class. I should have noted that in the release notes. Not fixed right now yet but hopefully in the next release....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 254277)
Question: Is there a way using Class Ability: Values to increase Customization Points (in this particular case from an item)? If not, is that an Adjustment we can get?

I added a new adjustment "Aegis Astral Suit, Customization Points" that lets you increase/decrease the value.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 254277)
Could we get a "Custom Blade Skill" (similiar to Custom Feat) added so that we can add Blade Skills (with just a text name) for Blade Skills that exist in other Dreamscarred Press products?

Added.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 254277)
There are Concentration skills for all of the Psychic classes with standard casting abilities. Can one get added for the Soulknife with either of the Gifted Blade options turned on?

Added.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 254277)
Is there a way to 'activate' the Alter Blade Blade skill in the In-Play tab when you select Mind Blade (Light) to make the primary mindblade 1-H?

After adding "Alter Blade" skill to your soulknife a new fourth option will appear in the drop down list for the "Form Mind Blade" class ability. This will be called "Mind Blade (1H & Light)" and will cause the 1H and single Light mind blade weapons to appear.

Zaknaefin August 19th, 2017 05:36 PM

Thank you for both of those sets of changes! :)

Minous August 22nd, 2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 252471)
Thanks for the bug report. This will be fixed in the next release. In addition I fixed it for custom scrolls and potions also.

I just updated to the v1.10 and am still getting validation errors.

ShadowChemosh August 22nd, 2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minous (Post 254595)
I just updated to the v1.10 and am still getting validation errors.

I just made a PFS character. I created wand of oath of anonymity. HL said not allowed for PFS characters. I added the adjustment "PFS, Equipment Boon" and selected the wand. The validation error went away.

I am unable to duplicate the issue. :(

Can you email a .por file that your having issues with so I can see what is going on? Email is my forum user id (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks!

Sledge August 26th, 2017 02:47 PM

Totally understand. Thank you for keeping this alive. Latest update is very much appreciated. Let us know if there is anything you do need/want help with.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 253550)
Why I appreciate the thought of people wanting to do Patreon I feel it will ruin the experience for me. If I currently don't have time to fix an issue or implement something then I don't. But if I was taking money I would feel required to do it. :(

So for my own sanity its best I do this as a hobby and I don't feel obligated to do stuff on a time table. :) :D

P.S. - I also get that makes me "really" strange in this day and age but you just have to take the bad with the good. :eek:

Not that strange really.

Kaleb September 1st, 2017 10:36 AM

Shadow where do I find your adjustment for Arcane Pool? I want to copy it and change some powers in the drop down window. Is this hard to do I have already got the alternate power for my class working correctly I call it Divine Pool as it is being used by a Divine based character.

ShadowChemosh September 1st, 2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaleb (Post 255243)
Shadow where do I find your adjustment for Arcane Pool? I want to copy it and change some powers in the drop down window. Is this hard to do I have already got the alternate power for my class working correctly I call it Divine Pool as it is being used by a Divine based character.

Its in the file COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Adjustments Conferred.user. But if you just want to make a copy you use the standard editor New(Copy) command.

Minous September 3rd, 2017 06:02 PM

is COM_BasicPack_PFS - Boons.user part of the community package?

ShadowChemosh September 3rd, 2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minous (Post 255396)
is COM_BasicPack_PFS - Boons.user part of the community package?

Yes. Hence the COM_ part of the name. ;):)

Minous September 3rd, 2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 255397)
Yes. Hence the COM_ part of the name. ;):)

I figured, but its getting late on a Sunday night, Ive been coding/going thru paperwork for quite a while and didnt trust my assumptions. Before reporting a bug, I wanted to make sure I was reporting it to the right place.

g301AvgSno has an error in the text field, it should read: "a gift to"

DeltaMasterMind September 7th, 2017 11:25 AM

Found a slight issue with RGG feat selection for Undead feats it is listed twice but one of them shows SGG bullet points: 7 tendril tentacle feats and not undead feats like the first one does.

ShadowChemosh September 13th, 2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind (Post 255638)
Found a slight issue with RGG feat selection for Undead feats it is listed twice but one of them shows SGG bullet points: 7 tendril tentacle feats and not undead feats like the first one does.

Thanks for the bug report. This is fixed in the next release.

Sadsac5 September 22nd, 2017 03:06 PM

Academy of Secrets .hl import issue
 
My apologies if I have posted this incorrectly. This is the first time I have posted anything.

I downloaded the Academy of Secrets.zip file (repeatedly) from the Hero Lab Community Repository, uncompressed it and clicked on it to import into Hero Lab as the instructions called for.

The encounter shows in the Encounter Library and I can select it to see the various parts of the module and the encounters.
I cannot import or open any of the creatures into the Hero Lab console to use.
I get the following Error every time:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Hero 'Retriever' was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device. A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it was saved.
Hero 'Toff Ornelos' was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device.A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it was saved.

I can use other encounters in the Library without issue.
Any help would be appreciated.

Minous October 8th, 2017 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sadsac5 (Post 256358)
My apologies if I have posted this incorrectly. This is the first time I have posted anything.

I downloaded the Academy of Secrets.zip file (repeatedly) from the Hero Lab Community Repository, uncompressed it and clicked on it to import into Hero Lab as the instructions called for.

The encounter shows in the Encounter Library and I can select it to see the various parts of the module and the encounters.
I cannot import or open any of the creatures into the Hero Lab console to use.
I get the following Error every time:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Hero 'Retriever' was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device. A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it was saved.
Hero 'Toff Ornelos' was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device.A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it was saved.

I can use other encounters in the Library without issue.
Any help would be appreciated.

Can you provide any more information on the error your getting?

Shadow, any ETA on the next release?

ShadowChemosh October 8th, 2017 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minous (Post 257095)
Can you provide any more information on the error your getting?

I talked to Sadsac5 through email and resolved the issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minous (Post 257095)
Shadow, any ETA on the next release?

Sorry no. I have been really busy and have not completed allot. I do have some bug fixes so maybe I should get those out.

Lets see how the next week or so goes........

Roadie October 8th, 2017 05:46 PM

I've been working on adding Fool's Errand (a DSP mini-supplement that adds another PoW discipline and some associated stuff), and I've run into an odd question as I try to wedge in Lock as a pseudo-combat maneuver type: Is there any good way to get the highest initiator level the character has, and the highest initiation modifier the character has? These can be from two different classes. I'm not sure if there's a better way than just looping through all classes to check for cIL, etc manually.

ShadowChemosh October 9th, 2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadie (Post 257132)
I've been working on adding Fool's Errand (a DSP mini-supplement that adds another PoW discipline and some associated stuff), and I've run into an odd question as I try to wedge in Lock as a pseudo-combat maneuver type: Is there any good way to get the highest initiator level the character has,

When you turn on the PoW source a new Helper Pick gets added to the hero.
thing id="PWDisLevel" name="Martial Discpline Helper"

It holds information in abValue and abValue2:
abValue = Max Initiator Level
abValue2 = Max Disciple Level

For your Pre-Req you would just need to do the following if your PrC required a minimum IL of 4 in example.

Code:

#value[PWDisLevel] >= 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadie (Post 257132)
and the highest initiation modifier the character has?

Have not had this requirement before. I would need to enhance the above Pick to have Value3 be the highest init modifier.

Roadie October 10th, 2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 257162)
Have not had this requirement before. I would need to enhance the above Pick to have Value3 be the highest init modifier.

So far, I think it's just the lock condition that uses that, but I wouldn't be surprised if something else like it pops up sooner or later once the PoW errata is finished.

SunderedShadow October 10th, 2017 10:04 PM

Bodice of Resistance Error
 
Just an FYI

Item: Bodice of Resistance.
Source: Seven Swords of Sin.
Issue: All the bodices from +1 to +5 are listed at the same cost of 9,000 gp

This is the proper cost for the +3, but not the others.

ShadowChemosh October 11th, 2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunderedShadow (Post 257249)
Just an FYI

Item: Bodice of Resistance.
Source: Seven Swords of Sin.
Issue: All the bodices from +1 to +5 are listed at the same cost of 9,000 gp

This is the proper cost for the +3, but not the others.

Thanks for the bug Report...

gamer940 October 14th, 2017 05:42 AM

Anyone have a data file for the 3.5 Spell Compendium to add those spells to Pathfinder?

talsharien October 14th, 2017 09:46 AM

There is one yes, do a search in the forums and you should find it

Dami October 14th, 2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamer940 (Post 257391)
Anyone have a data file for the 3.5 Spell Compendium to add those spells to Pathfinder?

If you can't find it, I've got a copy that I'm happy to email to you.

Quintain October 22nd, 2017 02:50 AM

Does anyone know what still remains of the Ultimate Psionics content for the community packs? An inventory might be good to get the project finally completed.

Frodie October 22nd, 2017 04:26 AM

Shadow, I am updating the Modern files. I am going over everything and it needs a lot of work. Anyways, I don't want to delete or hide anything, so I don't "break" anyones characters. But there are somethings in the wrong place. I had rituals as a gear item. So would using the tag "Helper.Obsolete", be the best way to just hide them without doing any harm.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.