Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh July 1st, 2015 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silveras (Post 211940)
Hey Shadow, it looks like the new 11.7 official package has a clash with the Community tags... I am sure you're planning to prep a new Community release anyway, but here's what I'm seeing:

Thanks. Finally just got onto the fourms and see the new update. It's way too late now to get all the Packs created/Packaged up tonight. Sorry it will have to wait until tomorrow night. :(

Sinlesssoul July 1st, 2015 07:44 PM

Please hurry Shadow!! Your loyal hero lab members need you :)

Silveras July 1st, 2015 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 211942)
Thanks. Finally just got onto the fourms and see the new update. It's way too late now to get all the Packs created/Packaged up tonight. Sorry it will have to wait until tomorrow night. :(

Not a big issue for me, and I figured that by posting what I saw at least some people would be warned and wait until you have a chance to prep an update.

While I am at it, I commented out that tag group in the file (as I expect it would only be needed if I am using the Community Bestiaries.. and I am not. That led to another:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroLab
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Equipment.user (line 233) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('ioGoodberr')

I also commented out that, and was able to load my working portfolio without further errors.

Krothos July 1st, 2015 10:16 PM

I received an duplicate error regarding DragonAge, which I'm assuming is caused by the "new" tag LW is now using in their Bestiaries.

TobyFox2002 July 2nd, 2015 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 211950)
I received an duplicate error regarding DragonAge, which I'm assuming is caused by the "new" tag LW is now using in their Bestiaries.

That and Goodberry from the ShadowChemosh's Equipment file, if you comment out the relavant xml code using notepad or notepad ++ the files work fine. I think they are working on the issue.

Ezekiul05 July 2nd, 2015 10:16 AM

I tried that

I tried commenting out the problem code but once it got to the point of modifying more than four files I gave up the will to keep going

ShadowChemosh July 2nd, 2015 12:42 PM

The following Packs have been updated. For details click the links:
Highlights:
1) Fixed load error with Pathfinder v11.7
-File: COM_BasicPack - Tags.1st (line 86) - Tag Group - Duplicate record encountered ('DragonAge')
-File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Equipment.user (line 233) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('ioGoodberr')

2) More Path of War Expanded archetypes and maneuvers added! :D

3) "Master of Many Styles" archetype for the Unchained Monk added.

4) More feats and equipment from Races of Eberron added!

5) Ultimate Psionics - New feats and archetypes added!

Daijin July 2nd, 2015 01:16 PM

The following errors occurred:

File: COM_GMPack_Frumple - Adjustments.user (line 283) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pJump')

This file is dated 2/25/15. Is it part of the packs or is it something needing removed :confused:

mao x yang July 2nd, 2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daijin (Post 212002)
The following errors occurred:

File: COM_GMPack_Frumple - Adjustments.user (line 283) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pJump')

This file is dated 2/25/15. Is it part of the packs or is it something needing removed :confused:

a workaround to use untill Frumple can fix it

is to re name it jump + 10 and to make the id p jump10 don't forget to test and save it!

ShadowChemosh July 2nd, 2015 06:39 PM

The following Packs have been updated. For details click the links:
Highlights:
1) Fixed load error with Pathfinder v11.7
-Fixed: "File: COM_GMPack_Frumple - Adjustments.user (line 283) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pJump')"