Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

billy.hewlett September 22nd, 2018 03:20 PM

I have some requests/bug reports for the Art of War package, I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum.

1) The Stalker archetype "Soul Hunter", the feature Soulburning says "Stalker arts that utilize deadly strikes use soulburning instead". However if you take Soul Hunter it won't let you take Stalker talents that use deadly strikes

2) The feat Advanced Study has the requirement: "4th level or higher in a martial disciple class (a class that has the maneuvers readied class feature)", however a Rogue with the Hidden Blade archetype cannot take this feat despite the fact that she has maneuvers readied class features.

3) There's no way to switch to getting the Steel Serpent discipline, either through a faction or the Unorthodox Method trait.

Thank you very much, this package is amazing.

Krothos September 25th, 2018 09:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mythic template adding 8 hit points instead of 10. Created a Half-Orc Bloodrager, which has d10 for hit points. Added a Mythic template and it's only adding 8 hit points.

I've attached the .por file to review.

cebadec October 3rd, 2018 10:19 AM

Question about requests

There are 160+ pages spanning years, I apologize if this has been put here before, but I was curious if requests are allowed for the community packs to include sources. I don't have the skill for programming otherwise I'd do it myself.

If requests are allowed, is there any chance to get the Purple Duck Games materials added in (specifically Kineticists of Porphyra and Legendary Kineticist content)?

If this has been addressed previously (both the aspect of requesting sources and the actual source I requested) then I apologize. Thank you for your time.

-Cebadec

Dwayne October 6th, 2018 01:52 PM

Would it be possible to add the ability to add the archetype for the unchained classes for printing? This broke a few years ago. Frustrating that the archetype will not appear on print copies.

Aldaron October 6th, 2018 05:12 PM

Eeek! Editor just failed a save vs death...

1 Attachment(s)
Never mind...after I restarted and reloaded the Encounter Builder library, the problem seems to have disappeared...

ShadowChemosh October 8th, 2018 03:12 PM

Sorry all I just noticed these posts. For some reason the forum never marked this thread as having new posts in it. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by billy.hewlett (Post 270776)
I have some requests/bug reports for the Art of War package, I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum.

1) The Stalker archetype "Soul Hunter", the feature Soulburning says "Stalker arts that utilize deadly strikes use soulburning instead". However if you take Soul Hunter it won't let you take Stalker talents that use deadly strikes

2) The feat Advanced Study has the requirement: "4th level or higher in a martial disciple class (a class that has the maneuvers readied class feature)", however a Rogue with the Hidden Blade archetype cannot take this feat despite the fact that she has maneuvers readied class features.

3) There's no way to switch to getting the Steel Serpent discipline, either through a faction or the Unorthodox Method trait.

Thank you very much, this package is amazing.

Thank you for the bug reports. Yeah Path of War has fallen behind but I hope to start looking at some of the bugs soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 270865)
Mythic template adding 8 hit points instead of 10. Created a Half-Orc Bloodrager, which has d10 for hit points. Added a Mythic template and it's only adding 8 hit points.

I've attached the .por file to review.

Thank you for the bug report. I will look into this soon I hope.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cebadec (Post 271222)
There are 160+ pages spanning years, I apologize if this has been put here before, but I was curious if requests are allowed for the community packs to include sources. I don't have the skill for programming otherwise I'd do it myself.

If requests are allowed, is there any chance to get the Purple Duck Games materials added in (specifically Kineticists of Porphyra and Legendary Kineticist content)?

If this has been addressed previously (both the aspect of requesting sources and the actual source I requested) then I apologize. Thank you for your time.

-Cebadec

Well as its just myself now working on PF1 stuff I have to say no. I still have to much to finish with the existing books and really don't have time to add new books at this point sorry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwayne (Post 271333)
Would it be possible to add the ability to add the archetype for the unchained classes for printing? This broke a few years ago. Frustrating that the archetype will not appear on print copies.

I am sorry I am not following what you mean here. Can you provide some examples or steps to duplicate the issue please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldaron (Post 271339)
Never mind...after I restarted and reloaded the Encounter Builder library, the problem seems to have disappeared...

This is a base bug in HL itself (specifically in the Binary part). Its been getting worse over the years and I hope any day now for a fix. :)

Dwayne October 8th, 2018 03:58 PM

Hope this helps. If you have an unchained Monk, Rogue or Barbarian and you also have an archetype the archetype will not appear on the print out like it does for the regular Monk, Rogue, or Barbarian. A regular Barbarian who has the archetype of Invulnerable Rager will have the archetype appear at the top with his class but the exact same character who is an unchained Barbarian will not have the archetype appear.
An easy way to see this is to make a character who is an unchained class with an archetype and then just change it to the regular class with an archetype.

marikunin October 9th, 2018 02:19 PM

Um I have a single request if possible...the Joy Mystery from Jon Blazer Enterprises for Oracle...I keep trying to add it using the editor but it doesn't work...if you can't add it in I understand.

Minous October 27th, 2018 07:48 AM

Shadow, looks like the pS2fPowerA isn't working on basic stat-block outputs

Meatpuppet November 8th, 2018 05:30 AM

Hey there ShadowChemosh,

Just installed the Pathfinder Community Pack.

Looks cool.

Could you (or someone who knows) tell me what exactly is in "ShadowChemosh’s Gaming Addon" (Adjustments, Archetypes & Classes, Equipment, Feats) ?

What happens when I enable them? Are they collected houserules?

Thanks