Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Spell Sunder Doesn't Show in Rage Powers (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=62900)

Turjan July 17th, 2019 04:38 PM

Spell Sunder Doesn't Show in Rage Powers

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 249216)
You should report EVERYTHING or issue you have to support. That is what LW wants. Asking and "hoping" you get an answer on the forums is the wrong way.

If you have a question put in a ticket. No one is going to laugh or point fingers.

So it appears from all the "bug" reports, see good to do them, LW changed the rage powers a Unchained Barbarian can use. Opening up the standard Barbarian powers. And Spell Sunder was missed which needs to be fixed.

So see good thing you reported this.

Didn't want to resurrect a 2 year old thread, but I'm having the same issue. Spell Sunder doesn't show at all in the Rage Powers, even as a greyed out non-option. UC is checked and other UC Rage Powers are available. Is there a work around for it? If not I'll open a ticket.

Minous July 17th, 2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turjan (Post 280331)
Didn't want to resurrect a 2 year old thread, but I'm having the same issue. Spell Sunder doesn't show at all in the Rage Powers, even as a greyed out non-option. UC is checked and other UC Rage Powers are available. Is there a work around for it? If not I'll open a ticket.

Where does it say that an unchained barbarian gets access to Spell Sunder?

Turjan July 17th, 2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minous (Post 280333)
Where does it say that an unchained barbarian gets access to Spell Sunder?

Well, since the Unchained Barbarian has access to Sunder Enchantment, which has Spell Sunder as a prerequisite, I assumed Spell Sunder would be available. Has Sunder Enchantment been removed?

Minous July 17th, 2019 05:20 PM

Turjan July 17th, 2019 05:45 PM

I'm sorry, is there a reason to be rude? I don't know the answer so I'm asking a question in a product forum. Is it normal for other people to log in here and heckle other forum users? I suppose if LW welcomes having customers treated poorly I've chosen the wrong company and product.

Minous July 17th, 2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turjan (Post 280336)
I'm sorry, is there a reason to be rude? I don't know the answer so I'm asking a question in a product forum. Is it normal for other people to log in here and heckle other forum users? I suppose if LW welcomes having customers treated poorly I've chosen the wrong company and product.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being rude, I am not. I missed that line in the ability description.

charlieluce July 17th, 2019 08:15 PM

It's not Lone Wolf's fault: Pathfinder Unchained lists Sunder Enchantment in the list of Unchained Barbarian Rage Powers but makes no mention of Spell Sunder. On the Paizo boards Mark Seifter has opined that Witch Hunter should be the prerequisite.

Krothos July 18th, 2019 07:15 AM

LW will not correct this because they have to follow RAW.

The Unchained Barbarian technically will never be able to select Sunder Enchantment. This rage power has a prereq of Spell Sunder. The Unchained Barbarian does not have access to Spell Sunder.

Even though Mark S suggested changes to this rage power tree to allow it to work, his postings are not FAQ. LW can only make changes in HL if there is an official FAQ published regarding the subject.

My suggestion would be to manually add the Spell Sunder rage power, and then use ShadowChemosh's adjustments to ignore the built-in requirements to both Spell Sunder and Sunder Enchantment (assuming your GM approves this).

Silveras July 18th, 2019 09:22 AM

@Krothos, I don't think it is that simple. As I read the thread, it is not a matter of suppressing a warning after choosing them.. they do not appear at all for selection.

The OP may need to consult with the GM as you suggested, but the correction might be creating a custom Archetype that adds Spell Sunder to the available Rage Powers, or something along that line.

ShadowChemosh July 18th, 2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silveras (Post 280349)
the correction might be creating a custom Archetype that adds Spell Sunder to the available Rage Powers, or something along that line.

For a pre-made custom archetype follow these steps:
1) Install the Community Pack.
2) Open your character and press CTRL-K and scroll down to "Unchained Barbarian Archetypes" and turn it on.
3) Go to the Classes Tab and add the new unchained barbarian archetype called "Expanded". Ignore any warning messages.
4) You can now add ANY rage power to your unchained barbarian.