Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Version 10.5 of the Pathfinder files for Hero Lab is now available (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51194)

velinion October 31st, 2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Is it correct for the download to have jumped from ~97MB to 200MB?
That seemed a little... excessive... to me as well.

BloodAngel099 October 31st, 2014 02:19 PM

The redesign is flipping brilliant!!! Is there a way to scroll down in the columns though? I still have issues with how small my laptop screen is and showing all data.

nullPointer October 31st, 2014 02:49 PM

Mine shows scrollbars which are usable as per normal windows UI (if you click on the column, you can use your scrollwheel or left-edge of the touchpad)

ShadowChemosh November 1st, 2014 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMG (Post 196364)
Is it correct for the download to have jumped from ~97MB to 200MB?

EDIT: But I think it downloaded in seconds, rather than minutes! If that's the new server, then I'm impressed!

This is a bug that has been around for awhile. HL could only show 97 even though the file has been bigger than that for a while now. So you are just finally seeing the real size of the Pathfinder file. :)

RavenX November 2nd, 2014 01:16 AM

This bug has been floating around for at least a year or two. The files had outgrown their 97.9 MB size a long time ago. I could tell it was well past that based on the longer periods of time it takes to download the files. Even on a newer and faster computer it still takes a while to get the pathfinder updates, while games like Shadowrun load quickly.

Gozuja November 3rd, 2014 11:41 AM

Have had a bunch of weird issues crop up since updating to 10.5 with Pathfinder; I am getting boatloads of 'one or more required sources are not accessible' for existing portfolios without much transparency on what they're actually clashing with--or how to course-correct them.

Some of the strange behavior seems to be due to strange overlap / interactions with modules like Deep Magic, so I figured I should give you a heads up:

-After selecting a specialization school for a Wizard, if one of the opposition schools you select is a school newly introduced by Deep Magic (such as Illumination) it is then requiring two slots for spells from your specialized school.

-Numerous entries from the weapons & armor equipment list seem to have initially vanished, (though upon further reloads are now appearing in duplicate) leaving existing portfolio characters with weird glitched out equipment (e.g. Mithral Shirt seemed to be absent now and characters who were wearing one now have a blank armor space with a mysterious +1 armor bonus in it.)

I am using quite a few of the official Pathfinder data packages furnished by Lone Wolf coupled with the Frog God Games Rappan Athuk, Razor Coast and Dead Man's Chest packages to support those campaigns.

Scarykavu November 11th, 2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 196322)
We've also added Ships of the Inner Sea to our existing Campaign Setting #13 package. Advanced Class Origins ... has been added to the existing Player Companion #17 package.

These books are not listed under these packages in the store. Can someone please confirm that if I purchase these packages, these two items will appear?

-SK

Chemlak November 11th, 2014 02:47 PM

I think you can trust Mathias.

Worst-case scenario: They've not been added yet, but will be, at which point you'll be able to access them if you've already bought the packages.

Most likely scenario: The store info hasn't been updated since they were added to the packages.

Long and short answer: Yes, they will appear.

ShadowChemosh November 11th, 2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemlak (Post 197203)
I think you can trust Mathias.

Worst-case scenario: They've not been added yet, but will be, at which point you'll be able to access them if you've already bought the packages.

Most likely scenario: The store info hasn't been updated since they were added to the packages.

Long and short answer: Yes, they will appear.

Plus if the info here on the forums was wrong and lead you to buy the wrong package. LWD will totally work with you to get the right package added to your license. :)