Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   The 9th Age (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   [Bug Report] Undying Dynasties (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55967)

lschantz June 4th, 2016 01:43 PM

[Bug Report] Undying Dynasties
 
In the undying dynasties book there is a rule where you can chose to build armies for a specific type of army, but have not seen away to trigger that in the builder. Did I miss it or has it not been done yet?

EdSteiner June 9th, 2016 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lschantz (Post 230590)
In the undying dynasties book there is a rule where you can chose to build armies for a specific type of army, but have not seen away to trigger that in the builder. Did I miss it or has it not been done yet?

Yes, you must make your general the monarch in question first to open that build route.

lschantz July 27th, 2016 05:45 PM

Skeleton Unit Limit
 
According to the army book a unit of skeletons starts with 20 and may add up to 40 for a total of 60. Army builder caps the unit at 50 skeletons.

lschantz July 27th, 2016 06:13 PM

Cost of Death Cult Hierarch w/ Ark of Ages Rooster Statistics
 
It appears to be adding the Ark into the character pool twice, a lvl 4 wizard with the basic ark is 370 points but on the final tally page it shows 540 points. This is an extra 170 points.

EdSteiner July 29th, 2016 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lschantz (Post 232706)
According to the army book a unit of skeletons starts with 20 and may add up to 40 for a total of 60. Army builder caps the unit at 50 skeletons.

Fixed

DL release 1.18 or higher

EdSteiner July 29th, 2016 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lschantz (Post 232708)
It appears to be adding the Ark into the character pool twice, a lvl 4 wizard with the basic ark is 370 points but on the final tally page it shows 540 points. This is an extra 170 points.

I cannot recreate this error in 1.18, can you grab me a screen short or a print to PDF so I can see what results you are getting.

lschantz July 29th, 2016 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 232743)
Fixed

DL release 1.18 or higher

I have the latest version and it still caps at 50

lschantz July 29th, 2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 232744)
I cannot recreate this error in 1.18, can you grab me a screen short or a print to PDF so I can see what results you are getting.

I updated again and this appears to have been fixed and thanks, but the skeleton cap still appears to be 50 on my end.

EdSteiner July 29th, 2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lschantz (Post 232754)
I updated again and this appears to have been fixed and thanks, but the skeleton cap still appears to be 50 on my end.

Will review the Skeletons again but I have them set for 60 total models

lschantz August 18th, 2016 10:55 AM

The skeletons have been fixed and thanks. The Barrow Legion options for cavalry may take a Lance for 3 points and barding for 3 points per model. The system is charging 15 points for a lance and does not give the option for barding at all.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.