Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

ShadowChemosh June 28th, 2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer (Post 57911)
Pick 'sWizCAReMD' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '117'
Pick 'sWizCAReMD' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '127'

This is caused by the fact that the Complete Arcane cantrip "Repair Minor Damage" was removed. The idea was that the Spell Compendium version of the spell was the one that was to be used but cantrips are ALWAYS bootstrapped to ALL characters. *sigh*

Will have to work on a better way of doing this in the future maybe by hiding the Thing instead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer (Post 57911)
So is this something I need to fix on my end or is it something that needs to be fixed with LG 1.5?

Actually neither. The thing is gone so HL is just letting you know. The Spell Compendium spell is now marked to both Books so that version of the Cantrip will now appear instead. Technically other then the message you should not notice any issues. If you do plz let me know.

Simply make any change to your character and save it again as that will fix it so that HL no longer tells you about the missing cantrip when you open your character.

Sorry about this everyone. Will see if we can work on a better way of doing this in the future.

Lawful_g June 28th, 2011 06:09 PM

I've fixed the pre-reqs for the Libris Mortis Feats and added the eval scripts for that. It should be in 1.6.

TheShadow July 14th, 2011 08:10 AM

Book of Exalted Deeds
 
When I select the feat Vow of Poverty for 2nd level it does not give me the option to add a bonus exalted feat. I'm unsure what additional information you may need.

Also I just want to say thank you for all the hard work you put into this collection of data!

ShadowChemosh July 15th, 2011 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShadow (Post 58628)
When I select the feat Vow of Poverty for 2nd level it does not give me the option to add a bonus exalted feat. I'm unsure what additional information you may need.

Also I just want to say thank you for all the hard work you put into this collection of data!

Thanks for the report we will look into this.

bodrin July 16th, 2011 04:51 AM

Added all the MM V1.6 files into HL data folder. Now encountering multiple duplicate thing errors even after deleteing the original V1.5 release files.

Have reverted back to the V1.5 files for now.

ShadowChemosh July 16th, 2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodrin (Post 58752)
Added all the MM V1.6 files into HL data folder. Now encountering multiple duplicate thing errors even after deleteing the original V1.5 release files.

Bodrin plz don't post in here for new release issue. This is for the community to post issues about fully tested working releases not releases in the works.

Plz see d20 Release 1.6 Testing and Integration... thread for this info and the answer to why you are getting duplicate issues.

bodrin July 18th, 2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 58774)
Bodrin plz don't post in here for new release issue. This is for the community to post issues about fully tested working releases not releases in the works.

Plz see d20 Release 1.6 Testing and Integration... thread for this info and the answer to why you are getting duplicate issues.

Sorry, apologies!
Was to quick off the mark.

Provos July 31st, 2011 06:38 AM

The race Mad Gnome from Races of Ansalon has the incorrect base speed. The speed should be 20 not 30. The file is named RoA - Races.user.

Durithic July 31st, 2011 09:01 AM

The Glory domain spells show two selections of each.
spell level: 6 , domain spell: bolt of glory : sDGloBoltG & sDGlo60000
spell level: 8 , domain spell: crown of glory : sDGloCrGlo & sDGlo80000

bodrin August 1st, 2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 59687)
The race Mad Gnome from Races of Ansalon has the incorrect base speed. The speed should be 20 not 30. The file is named RoA - Races.user.

Corrected and Uploaded ready for V1.6 Release


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.