Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Brand new user. (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=62243)

NOMster April 11th, 2019 06:04 AM

Oh also, on the custom variants I made, do I need to send those to you? I kind of put them all on one file so some may be redundant, but i can clean those out and send you one that only has what (at least as far as i know) is working.

Sendric April 11th, 2019 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOMster (Post 277908)
Doesn't seem any different, but you've done a lot and this is a real specific thing so I'm not worried about it. I can make most of it work enough to use.

Are you sure? It should be working properly now. I want it to be an actual fix not something that's good enough. Maybe you can post your portfolio and I can take a look.

Sendric April 11th, 2019 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOMster (Post 277910)
Oh also, on the custom variants I made, do I need to send those to you? I kind of put them all on one file so some may be redundant, but i can clean those out and send you one that only has what (at least as far as i know) is working.

You can send me anything you'd like added to the community set by either posting here or emailing me (sendric [at] gmail).

NOMster April 11th, 2019 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 277912)
Are you sure? It should be working properly now. I want it to be an actual fix not something that's good enough. Maybe you can post your portfolio and I can take a look.

I can. Maybe I did it wrong. I just replaced the eberron file in my d20 folder.

NOMster April 15th, 2019 07:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
okay, i tried again to replace the file and now Great Rend seems to identify that I have Razorclaw but still not Beasthide. here is the file. I also noticed that Claw and Bite are not adding BAB to attack bonus. only giving the STR as attack bonuses.

Again, this may be my own mistake since I'm still learning this system but thanks for any help.

Sendric April 15th, 2019 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOMster (Post 278047)
okay, i tried again to replace the file and now Great Rend seems to identify that I have Razorclaw but still not Beasthide. here is the file. I also noticed that Claw and Bite are not adding BAB to attack bonus. only giving the STR as attack bonuses.

Again, this may be my own mistake since I'm still learning this system but thanks for any help.

Ah. I hadn't updated the Extra Shifter Trait. My fault. Here's the updated file. Remember that when you replace the old file you need to reload HL.

NOMster April 15th, 2019 04:08 PM

Yep, that got it as far as the error. Although It's still not adding +4 to AC when i click shifting on in play and i also just noticed that Reckless Rage isn't working. when i click the in play "enraged" it's only going up the normal +4 on STR and CON. sorry if i'm being a pain. i was so worried about the other stuff, i didn't even realize that.

Illyahr April 15th, 2019 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOMster (Post 278064)
i also just noticed that Reckless Rage isn't working. when i click the in play "enraged" it's only going up the normal +4 on STR and CON. sorry if i'm being a pain. i was so worried about the other stuff, i didn't even realize that.

Has no one mentioned that yet? Sendric, Reckless Rage (Races of Stone) is still checking for cBrbRage instead of xRage.

NOMster, this one is easy enough that I fix it in mine and keep forgetting to mention it in the forum. :D

Just swap your file out with this one.

Sendric April 16th, 2019 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 278068)
Has no one mentioned that yet? Sendric, Reckless Rage (Races of Stone) is still checking for cBrbRage instead of xRage.

NOMster, this one is easy enough that I fix it in mine and keep forgetting to mention it in the forum. :D

Just swap your file out with this one.

Are there any other changes to this file? If not, I'll just drop this into the next release.

Sendric April 16th, 2019 04:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOMster (Post 278064)
Yep, that got it as far as the error. Although It's still not adding +4 to AC when i click shifting on in play and i also just noticed that Reckless Rage isn't working. when i click the in play "enraged" it's only going up the normal +4 on STR and CON. sorry if i'm being a pain. i was so worried about the other stuff, i didn't even realize that.

Fixed the AC problem.

Please continue to report issues. If I don't know about them, I can't fix them. :)