Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created 3.5 D&D data set.... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11584)

ShadowChemosh July 29th, 2016 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 232738)
That would be a core issue. Shadow has been going through the various base classes and updating them. To my knowledge, he hasn't gotten to Rogue yet, but it's possible that when he does he will consolidate the Evasion specials. I don't know that for fact though.

I most likely will. Been trying to do the classes in order so Cleric was just finished/updated after Barbarian. This does mean Rogue is down the list a bit.

I am going to apologize here now. As real life is kicking my butt and I have not finished the last round of changes Colen asked me to do. So the d20 official Release with all the deities and Cleric changes is really late. Sorry.... :(

Dark Lord Galen July 29th, 2016 12:20 PM

It is all Good Shadow,
we all have suffered with that annoying interference known as the "Real World"overshadowing the more important realms... :D

Keep up the good work!:cool:

LilithSidhe August 12th, 2016 12:01 PM

Races of Destiny - Missing Spells

Hello, I'm trying to add the spell 'Friendly Face' from Races of Destiny to my Bard Spells in d20 (D&D 3.5). It's not listed. I have the Community packages with just about everything checked under Configure Hero to look for it
(including Races of Destiny) and it's still not listed. Please advise where
it is? Thank you.

LilithSidhe August 12th, 2016 12:07 PM

Gestalt - Rogue/Bard for d20 (3.5)

Hi, How do I create a Gestalt class for d20 (D&D 3.5)? Rogue/Bard? I have the Community Package with that option selected in the Configure Hero.

I spent most of the day on the forums and can't figure it out. I'm not a techy so I'm going for easy but effective and hoping not to spend all day at it. Thanks!

Sendric August 15th, 2016 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilithSidhe (Post 233369)
Hi, How do I create a Gestalt class for d20 (D&D 3.5)? Rogue/Bard? I have the Community Package with that option selected in the Configure Hero.

I spent most of the day on the forums and can't figure it out. I'm not a techy so I'm going for easy but effective and hoping not to spend all day at it. Thanks!

Gestalt classes are actually not properly supported in d20. A few have been entered into the community set as Variant Classes, but not the rogue/bard. There is, however, a Clerical Rogue and a Clerical Bard that maybe you could look at to determine how to make a Rogue/Bard gestalt. Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a gestalt character, it's unlikely to be easy but effective at this time.

Illyahr August 26th, 2016 02:00 PM

There is hardly anthing in the Oriental Adventures file. Mind if I fill it in a bit? Some of the stuff in it is actually really good.

heinrich_krebs August 27th, 2016 08:02 AM

Hi,

I'd apprechiate if someone would fill in Summon Undead III to V.

Also, could someone implement the Thunderlance spell as a weapon. That would be awesome.

Dami August 28th, 2016 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinrich_krebs (Post 233921)
I'd apprechiate if someone would fill in Summon Undead III to V.

The Summon Undead spells I through V all exist in the community "Spell Compendium" user file.

Sendric August 29th, 2016 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 233905)
There is hardly anthing in the Oriental Adventures file. Mind if I fill it in a bit? Some of the stuff in it is actually really good.

Feel free. Don't do the spells, though. That's something that will be done later as part of the process of updating all spells to the new format.

Sendric August 29th, 2016 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinrich_krebs (Post 233921)
Also, could someone implement the Thunderlance spell as a weapon. That would be awesome.

I will add this to the list of requests. In the future, please indicate source material.