Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Lost Omens Character Guide : Timeline? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63332)

wynlyndd October 16th, 2019 12:26 PM

Lost Omens Character Guide : Timeline?

Edit: stupid me. It's already there.

What I've heard about it sounds great. It was released for PDF recently. Not to rush you, especially since I won't need it for awhile (but the lizardfolk sound useful), but how soon before we could expect to see it for HLO?

Dragnmoon October 18th, 2019 02:18 AM

It is out

Vaeron October 25th, 2019 09:34 PM

There’s no functionality, though. For example, I can pick a Membership but it doesn’t unlock any of the class feats, nor do any of the new Ancestry feats appear. Particularly, I was able to pick Knights of the Lastwall membership for a Varisian human, but no access to the Ancestry or Knights of Lastwall feats were available.

msbranin October 27th, 2019 09:07 AM

In otherwords .. you can pay money for it but nothing works

Mathias October 27th, 2019 09:47 AM

Could you please give me more specific reproduction steps for this bug? I just tested by creating a new character, adding the human ancestry and the varisian ethnicity, and in the ancestry feats table, Arcane Tattoos does not give me any error messages before I add it or once I add it (that's a feat that you get access to through the varisian ethnicity).

Vaeron October 27th, 2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 283379)
Could you please give me more specific reproduction steps for this bug? I just tested by creating a new character, adding the human ancestry and the varisian ethnicity, and in the ancestry feats table, Arcane Tattoos does not give me any error messages before I add it or once I add it (that's a feat that you get access to through the varisian ethnicity).

Arcane Tattoos doesn’t appear in the list of available or unavailable (red highlighted) feats (new ancestry feats or Knight of Lastwall class feats). None of the book options do.

Toblakai October 28th, 2019 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msbranin (Post 283378)
In otherwords .. you can pay money for it but nothing works

Or there is a user error.

Mathias October 28th, 2019 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaeron (Post 283390)
Arcane Tattoos doesn’t appear in the list of available or unavailable (red highlighted) feats (new ancestry feats or Knight of Lastwall class feats). None of the book options do.

Are you working with a character you created before purchasing this book? If so, go to the Character/Settings page and make sure that Lost Omens Character Guide is turned on for this character.

Vaeron November 1st, 2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 283396)
Are you working with a character you created before purchasing this book? If so, go to the Character/Settings page and make sure that Lost Omens Character Guide is turned on for this character.

Yes, it’s a 5th level character. I found the character settings page, thanks. The World Guide seems to have auto-checked itself on purchase, since I had no trouble with the Lastwall Sentry archetype, so Didnt realize I had to manually activate each purchase.

Mathias November 1st, 2019 01:40 PM

The difference was probably the order of the steps - if you open a character after a book is available for sale, but before you purchase the package, HL will record for this character that it is not using that book. But if the first time you open the character is after you've made the purchase, the new content will be turned on by default.