Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Lord of the Rings (Tabletop) (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   LotR SBG -Warbands (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20585)

jlong05 May 3rd, 2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winkmog (Post 81784)
Easterling warrior

Need to change back so you cannot take shield and pike together.
Page 46 of the rules in the One Ring book
Shields:
If a warrior is armed with a two handed weapon or Pike it cannot carry a shield. It doesnt have enough hands.

Cheers
Winkmog

Page 44(The Fallen Realms): Easterling Warrior special rules
Quote:

Phalanx. Easterlings can use pikes and shields at the same time without penalty.
Originally this was handled in the old rules as the Warriors carried spears which worked like Pikes. Now they officially are pikes, but the rule grants the use with Shields.

whitewolfmxc May 8th, 2012 12:50 AM

bug : if you bring the necromancer , and you upgrade ork warriors to ork warriors of dol guildor , on the offical name its named as ork captain of dol guildor instead for all the upgraded ork warriors

Dezartfox May 20th, 2012 01:02 PM

bugs:

The cost to upgrade Uruk-Hai scouts to marauders is listed as 0pts instead of 1.

The Grey Company bow allowance doesn't work

RotN and Dunedain can take warriors

jlong05 May 20th, 2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewolfmxc (Post 82246)
bug : if you bring the necromancer , and you upgrade ork warriors to ork warriors of dol guildor , on the offical name its named as ork captain of dol guildor instead for all the upgraded ork warriors

Just released version 2.4. This should be resolved. Please let me know if you find anything else.

Sheriff Lee June 2nd, 2012 09:36 AM

I just updowned SBG from the LW site, None of the warriors are loading. So it backto the LOTR-EN files

jlong05 June 2nd, 2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheriff Lee (Post 84180)
I just updowned SBG from the LW site, None of the warriors are loading. So it backto the LOTR-EN files

Did you add a hero which is required to lead a warband? If so, you should have noticed an option for the warband to add warriors. This presents you a list of available warrior units for the hero you selected to lead your warband. Without selecting a hero, no warriors may be fielded per the updated rules released this year.

Cosworth June 5th, 2012 10:39 PM

Nicely done with the new LotR files!

Bug: Black Numenoreans can choose BOTH upgrades in army builder. Only one should be allowed as the rulebook says "choose one of the following"

jlong05 June 6th, 2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezartfox (Post 83174)
bugs:

The cost to upgrade Uruk-Hai scouts to marauders is listed as 0pts instead of 1.

Just saw this report, apologies for not getting it addressed earlier. I will look into this in the coming weeks though as I am vacationing now with limited Internet access.

jlong05 June 6th, 2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosworth (Post 84364)
Nicely done with the new LotR files!

Bug: Black Numenoreans can choose BOTH upgrades in army builder. Only one should be allowed as the rulebook says "choose one of the following"

This will be looked into and resolved at the next release.

jlong05 June 24th, 2012 03:07 PM

Version 2.5 released. Fixes bugs identified for:

Black Numenoreans can choose BOTH upgrades in army builder. Only one should be allowed as the rulebook says "choose one of the following"